Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

It’s like the end of a perfect holiday romance, wishing the days could last forever. Many friends have been made along the way and many lessons have been learnt. Goodbye my friends it’s hard to die

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Not really true. I mean there is a lot of bollocks posted id agree with that but there are some that do have some reliable info

I haven’t seen a single reliable Villa ITK for years

• Like 2

Rashica had no interest in coming here and thats way I see it, he agreed to join Leverkusen on loan and was quick to jump at that move. Also Werder didnt have enough money to sign Grujic so were more than happy to do a deal

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

It’s like the end of a perfect holiday romance, wishing the days could last forever. Many friends have been made along the way and many lessons have been learnt. Goodbye my friends it’s hard to die

I'll see you on the other side someday, sweet prince. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Joe-Cox-1.jpg

Edited by Villan4Life

51 minutes ago, jim said:

Nearly 400 pages based on nothing. The mind boggles.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. 

This thread was never about Rashica you fool. 

This thread was about us, it was for us, it was by us. 

We are Rashica and every post was gold dust, even those asking over and over why it hadn't been closed. 

I am Milot. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

What’s this about Southampton?

Ooohhh Southampton. 

I went away to Southampton last season. I want another Liverpool performance against them. Some serious payback needed.