Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

24 minutes ago, Awol said:

Yes. A shock signing is a player who would reasonably be expected by neutral/other fans to join a champions league side but comes to us instead. A statement of intent is signing more than one player of that calibre in the same window - imo. 

Would Rashica be a 'shock signing'? It doesn't seem like anybody else is actually that interested in him, although maybe that has something to do with the finances. 

11 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Would Rashica be a 'shock signing'? It doesn't seem like anybody else is actually that interested in him, although maybe that has something to do with the finances. 

I've seen lots of Liverpool and Utd fans on social media saying they should be after him, so I guess if Rashica signs for us and the general feeling of other fans is 'WTF?!' then he will be a shock signing. All about the context of the league in general and where we sit in it at the present moment.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Awol said:

I've seen lots of Liverpool and Utd fans on social media saying they should be after him, so I guess if Rashica signs for us and the general feeling of other fans is 'WTF?!' then he will be a shock signing. All about the context of the league in general and where we sit in it at the present moment.  

After all this he will defo be a shock signing 

2 minutes ago, Awol said:

I agree, Liverpool are linked with Sarr who would seem to cost £40m and recently Jota from Wolves. I have seen plenty of fans saying they should be looking at Rashica for half the price particularly seeing as they seem to sell to buy.

Just having some salmon for lunch, thought it was an appropriate time to make my *first post on this thread.

Has he signed yet? 👀

Oh and you're all absolutely crazy, but you've kept me entertained 🤪 (a little) 🙄

*might be my second but I am not scrolling 300+ pages to check. YES 300!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, WakefieldVillan said:

Just having some salmon for lunch, thought it was an appropriate time to make my *first post on this thread.

Has he signed yet? 👀

Oh and you're all absolutely crazy, but you've kept me entertained 🤪 (a little) 🙄

*might be my second but I am not scrolling 300+ pages to check. YES 300!

#humblebrag

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, zab6359 said:

Sat In Perth Western Australia, just had pizza now drinking Corona (yeah yeah already had the jokes off the kids) watching the first Star Wars with the youngest............has he signed yet? 👀

Signed, he has not.

• Like 4

Some numpty NITK on twatter saying a host of top clubs are after our Rashica and looking like his club are effectively auctioning the guy.

This would be great to get him now after all but I think its going to drag on unfortunately.

This has a chance of being a 1000 page pre signing thread.

space shock GIF by Archer

Torture, hope you all make it to the end