Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

3 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

4 Days ago (day before Watkins signed) a significant section of this forum's membership were bemoaning our owners believe it or not. 

If we line up against Sheff U with a front 3 of Grealish Watkins and Rashica then they need to be lined up on here and shot. 

They know who they are.

You feeling alright?

6 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

4 Days ago (day before Watkins signed) a significant section of this forum's membership were bemoaning our owners believe it or not. 

If we line up against Sheff U with a front 3 of Grealish Watkins and Rashica then they need to be lined up on here and shot. 

They know who they are.

Just browse my ignore list...  hahaha

• Haha 3

Just now, pleasesignmilot said:

that rumoured price tag of 18m is a little weird because Leipzig already offered 18m (15+3) and got rejected. So it’s probably 18 + x. 

I’m sure Villa would include add ons for things like finishing higher up the league, avoiding relegation etc... 

4 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Romano only ever posts transfer news if he hears it from from the club and the players agent. 2 sources. A good watch on youtube is with him on transfer deadline day in Italy.

He’s very legit. He wouldn’t tweet it otherwise so I’m happy to accept that we are close

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, KMitch said:

This thread is a quarter of the size of our summer transfer thread, and it was closed for a week and a half...  Puts into perspective just how much we're looking forward to this one.

The meltdown if he goes to another prem club will bring down this forum.

Just now, mikeyjavfc said:

The meltdown if he goes to another prem club will bring down this forum.

If he goes to another prem team then he was clearly never any good in the first place, and we can all say that we knew he wouldn't make the grade, as he bangs in 20 goals this season.