Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

The automatic pessimist in me just started wondering if Arsenal could see someone like Ollie as a player who closes the fine margins they need to topple City.

Although if they are looking kor efor a Haaland/Kane type Ivan Toney may suit better 

Aside from this, well deserved dplayer of the season, priceless!

8 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

The automatic pessimist in me just started wondering if Arsenal could see someone like Ollie as a player who closes the fine margins they need to topple City.

Although if they are looking kor efor a Haaland/Kane type Ivan Toney may suit better 

After last summer's splurge I don't see them having the £100m+ he would cost

The opportunity was there when they went for havertz, who is a good player and doing well at arsenal, but they needed Ollie 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

We’re now a champions league team, his price has now gone up. £150m, and they won’t pay.

• Like 1

He’s scoring against Palace. 

If he doesn’t. What an incredible season of goals and assists. Can’t wait for him to smash Gobby’s goal record. 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, supermon said:

Get him on penalties, I'm sure we can coach him or he can practice them. That'll take him easily to mid 20s

Very very good point!

Top strikers take penalties and get to 20+ goals a season..

If Ollie doesn't make it to 20, I wouldn’t put that down to missed opportunities only but not taking penalties..

Look, if Haaland can smash them in from a static position, I am sure that Ollie can..

Cream of the crop is if he scores on Sunday..

10 hours ago, villa4europe said:

After last summer's splurge I don't see them having the £100m+ he would cost

The opportunity was there when they went for havertz, who is a good player and doing well at arsenal, but they needed Ollie 

Think you missed a zero out there mate.

12 hours ago, WallisFrizz said:

I want to see pictures of him with his other award. I think the celebrations might have sent the awards ceremony awry.

I mentioned this last night but why is there so little Ollie content today? I know the CL overshadowed it but a few more pics or an interview would have been nice, he smashed both awards, shouldn’t we celebrate him a bit? Nothing on his Instagram. His form this season is one of the main reasons we are where we are. 

12 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Toney has been whoring himself for a move to Arsenal for about 2 years now.

3 hours ago, supermon said:

Get him on penalties, I'm sure we can coach him or he can practice them. That'll take him easily to mid 20s

I said the other week if we get any penalties Ollie has to take them. I don't care if he misses now

3 hours ago, The_Steve said:

Can’t wait for him to smash Gobby’s goal record. 

Can't think of anything I want more than his record to be assigned to the dustbin of history. 

• Like 2

Â