Match Thread: Everton v Villa

limpid

4 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

That run into the box from Jack and lay off for Trez only for him to show that rapists touch was the most infuriating

You can almost see Grealish in two minds when he has the ball now, do it himself but its hard or an easy pass but they likely **** it up. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sulberto21 said:

I'd bring on Davis for Samatta but with the proviso that he bullies the young CB.

Agreed. Samatta isn’t strong enough to bother Branthwaite. Our lack of offense has allowed him to get comfortable. Get Davis on and unsettle him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

Need to bring on Keinan.

At least he will do something on the ball.

Yes have it took off him.

6 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

That run into the box from Jack and lay off for Trez only for him to show that rapists touch was the most infuriating

He hesitates too much for sure, definitely better when he doesn’t have time to think too much 

McGinn is our least affective player, if anyone comes off it should be him . Question is Elgahzi or Davies , I would go with Davies as he would cause the young Everton defender real problems

Davis won’t offer nothing when he comes on apart from holding the ball up, he’s never in the box and when he is he’s always a yard or 2 behind play when the ball comes into the box

1 minute ago, alreadyexists said:

I think wait til 60 then bring on Keinan for Trez and play with two up top... got to try something 

I'd still rather El Ghazi up front, he is probably the most likely to score a header or pretty much any other type of goal.

• Like 3