Match Thread: Everton v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, Bomvilla7 said:

Get trez off at half time. El Ghazi or Davis on please.

I'd keep Trez on, dont put Ghazi on, he offers nothing. Trez nearly landed a couple of decent balls if the ball would of landed better for him I feel he would of had a goal or two.

I'd bring Vasilev on for Samatta.

• Confused 1

El Ghazi needs to come on. Possibly even for Hourihane just so we can have Jack still central. Need to overload them on the left with Jack, Anwar and Targett. That's where our openings seem to lie. Them we can have Elmo crossing from the right and Trez up there with him doing whatever it is that he does.

Has looked like Jack and Luiz have actively looked for each other all half.

Looks like them both don't trust the rest of the players. Especially Trez and Sama-nogoal

Edited by villalad21

2 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

That run into the box from Jack and lay off for Trez only for him to show that rapists touch was the most infuriating

I almost threw the controller at the tv. Absolutely awful. And it was great work from Grealish too. Trez is just so, so bad. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

I'd keep Trez on, dont put Ghazi on, he offers nothing. Trez nearly landed a couple of decent balls if the ball would of landed better for him I feel he would of had a goal or two.

I'd bring Vasilev on for Samatta.

I think that's the issue right there.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

Looking half-decent so far. Needs more edge on the finishing though. Douglas and Grealish are playing really well and bossing the midfield. Please win this...

Sorry but Grealish I think has been trying to hard. He should of passed off to Luiz on one situation another he could of passed it off in penalty area, both resulted in him losing the ball one where Elmo had to recover it 

Luiz has played brilliant though, I agree with that..

• Like 1

Just now, Sulberto21 said:

I'd bring on Davis for Samatta but with the proviso that he bullies the young CB.

The only problem is that Davis is allergic to scoring.

• Haha 2