U.S. Presidential Election 2020

maqroll

U.S. Presidential Election 2020  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

1 hour ago, villakram said:

...and Detroit.

Uni land also has the Orangeburg Massacre and Jackson State. 

Too much navel gazing.

Detroit, yes.

Plus any number of things that could have been the butterfly that creates the tipping points in turbulent times, The Symbionese Liberation Army, Waco Siege, The Weather Underground, L.A. In ‘92, New York in ‘77. The twin towers could have been reason enough for some to start ethnic cleansing.

The tipping point appears to be far heavier to tip than some might think. Too massive too geographically vast to get the sort of traction that’s needed. I appreciate China and Russia are quite big and it happened there.

I suspect you need to be organised and connected, and dirt poor with literally nothing to lose, in order to risk losing everything.

• Like 1

If the far right armed groups actually begin assembling somewhere to coordinate an assault on civilians in a "Civil War" campaign, the National Guard would decimate them in short order. 

There are militia types who serve in the NG which could throw gum in the gears, but I don't think there's enough of them in the ranks to make a real difference. 

But as long as Trump is in there pouring gasoline on the embers, we are in a crisis. Can't get rid of him fast enough. 

The first civil war here had the Mason-Dixon line and standing armies. Now it's city vs country. 

I will not be surprised if we see bombings and targeted assassinations, all perpetrated by the far right.

But I can't envision an all out civil war. 

Trump supporter Lil Pump didn’t actually register to vote in 2020 election

The rapper spoke at the President's final pre-election rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan

Rapper and vocal Donald Trump supporter Lil Pump didn’t actually register to vote in the 2020 US Presidential election, voter records confirm.

The rapper made a speech at Trump’s final pre-election rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan on November 2.

As The Smoking Gun report, Pump – real name Gazzy Garcia – doesn’t appear as a registered voter in the Florida records. After buying a house in Miami Beach last year that’s registered as his ‘principal residence’, it would be the Florida records that he would be listed on had he registered to vote, and his absence from the records was confirmed by a supervisor for the Miami-Dade County Elections Department.

https://www.nme.com/news/music/trump-supporter-lil-pump-didnt-actually-register-to-vote-in-2020-election-2816741

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sne said:

A lot of rich folks register their home address in Florida because it has no state income tax (and the weather is alright too.)

If they spend less than 6 months a year in the state (which you need to claim residency) it is well known that folks buy plane tickets and never actually fly incase the IRS come after them. 

Murica!! 

10 minutes ago, sne said:

A lot of people are saying you didn't

There was a guy on the radio a while back who wrote a book about him after having access to all the staff in the White House, he said the thing that they ALL said about him was that it was like working with a child.
He keeps reinforcing that over and over again for the world to see.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Wonder if they will stick with trump or get a new leader?

If he runs in 2024 I think they'll need to stick with him or risk him running as an independent and splitting the republican vote

5 minutes ago, Mozzavfc said:

If he runs in 2024 I think they'll need to stick with him or risk him running as an independent and splitting the republican vote

Yeah i think he isnt given up on politics just yet. His ego is too big to accept a loss. 

I'm not sure it's just ego. Saying he'll run in 24 is another 4 years of fleecing his supporters. He's a conman using his supporters to pay off his debts.

How many MAGA donators to his election fraud legal fund read the small print about the money actually going to pay off his campaign debt, I wonder.

• Like 1

Â