Kaine Kesler Hayden

Villan4Life

KKH off in 69th min, not had the best of games and 1 error but he will learn and thats the point of these loans, he can make these mistakes without the groans at VP, as a young player confidence is important and will get a lot of game time this season

Disagree that's "his fault"

Their CM is running back and coming right onto the ball...and for some reason just stops.

KKH stopped because he didn't want to clear it into his own man who was just about to control the ball.

He has not had a great game though. Playing a funny role as a sometimes inverting left wing back. Plymouth look awkward playing out from the back but seem determined to keep trying.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, flashingqwerty said:

He's not covered himself in glory today so far.  Not seeing anything that would make me think he's ready to step up to Premier League 

And yet in their first game, he was up there for man of the match.

26 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Disagree that's "his fault"

Their CM is running back and coming right onto the ball...and for some reason just stops.

KKH stopped because he didn't want to clear it into his own man who was just about to control the ball.

He has not had a great game though. Playing a funny role as a sometimes inverting left wing back. Plymouth look awkward playing out from the back but seem determined to keep trying.

This always happens. People blame the defender for what should have been the midfielders ball. 

Like people blaming digne for tonalis goal when Kamara should have stayed with his man. 

Edited by MotoMkali

• 2 weeks later...

I've been impressed whenever I've seen him against higher opposition. 

I wonder if he could give us the Moreno-on-the-right option to alternative with in some matches. In the future. 

He's definitely comfortable enough on the ball, in my opinion.

Looks like his deal is up in 2024.  Hopefully he does enough on loan to be part of the squad next season and a new contract, or else he'll likely be sold with a buy back clause same as Ramsey and Archer.

Edited by duke313

1 minute ago, duke313 said:

Looks like his deal is up in 2024.  Hopefully he does enough on loan to be part of the squad next season and a new contract, or else he'll likely be sold with a buy back clause same as Ramsey and Archer.

Signed a 5 year deal in 2021

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

Is there a Finn Azaz menu too?

I went to the game against palace and Finn came on in the 75th minute and lost possession a few times and didn't seem flavor of the month.

He was a bit slow and ponderous to be honest.  Palace swarmed him quickly and he didn't respond well.

Kkh was man of the match (officially) and it was night and day compared to his teammates.

He drifted inside a few times to collect the ball in what you'd call a pirlo position, and sprayed some beautiful balls to launch attacks.  A bit like Trent is how I'd describe him.  Passing range is great.

His 1v1 defending wasn't as strong as his attacking, and is probably what's limiting him (as well as being very lightweight) in his Prem opportunities.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, useless said:

How rated by Plymouth fans is our Kaine Kelser-Hayden

Kesler-Hayden.... any other responses are just wrong.
Possibly the best 45 minutes I've seen from an Argyle player in the last 10 years. What a future that lad has!
KKH will comfortably have a career in the Premier League.
during that first half I had visions that KHH would be recalled in January. He is definitely is going to play in the Premier League. He was simply a league above everyone on the pitch until CP made their first subs.
KKH. Going all the way to the top.
KKH showed his class against higher level opposition, lucky to have him currently, good signing Schuey et al.
KKH wouldn’t be far off starting for Palace.
Exceptional player. Could see him being recalled.
KKH absolutely outstanding not for the first time either. Every game he, s a class above

~pasoti~

🙙

I'll take the "KKH. Going all the way to the top." please and can I have a glass of red wine with that?

Edited by osmark86
  • Like 1

Â