Kaine Kesler Hayden

Villan4Life

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

My one and only criticism of emery is he hasnt given any youth a chance. Duran i dont really count as we signed him for money.

But barring k young and archer he hasnt given any opportunity to people like kesler. 

Sometimes you just have to throw them in and see how thwy do for 10-15 mins 

I'm sorry but you cant criticise a man who gave debuts to Isco, Saka, Martinelli, Emile Smith Rowe, Yeremy Pino. You really cant.

Maybe the youngsters are just not good enough. every thought about that?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SecretVillaScout said:

I'm sorry but you cant criticise a man who gave debuts to Isco, Saka, Martinelli, Emile Smith Rowe, Yeremy Pino. You really cant.

How many of them were in the EL?

Pino, Saka and ESR definitley

Even the conference league would be so big for us, imagine in 2 seasons time the likes of Aaron Ramsey and Tim being kept around the first team for when we have a home game vs the team 4th in the Hungarian league, would be massive for their development

55 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

How many of them were in the EL?

Pino, Saka and ESR definitley

Even the conference league would be so big for us, imagine in 2 seasons time the likes of Aaron Ramsey and Tim being kept around the first team for when we have a home game vs the team 4th in the Hungarian league, would be massive for their development

Oh yeah sure some of played if we have more cup games. I think criticizing Emery is hash. 
And most of the players even close to 1st team would be out on loan. 

4 hours ago, SecretVillaScout said:

Its a smal criticism nothing major for me but i think if i was a youngster at villa and im seeing two keepers ans a spot not being taken on the bench im not getting much of a chance here at villa

He was training with first team the last time they realeased a training video, which I think was just before the last match that the first team played, he's been training with first team regularly since Emery came in.

Not sure where these strange rumours of him having a bad attitude keep coming from, I've seen nothing to suggest anything close to that, quite the opposite in fact, he just doesn't come across as that type at all, from what I've seen, seems similar kind of personality to Aaron Ramsey, no arrogance to him, and comes across as very humble and grounded, no surprise that he and Ramsey were captains of the youth team when their age group was altogether and playing well.

Of course I'm only going on what I've seen on social media, interviews, and watching him play, but that's probably better than going by rumours.

He might not be training at all presently because he had to come off in last U21 game with an injury, hopefully it wasn't too bad and he's available for tomorrow against Norwich. With that in mind should be said that all our youngsters currently still at the club will be training with the youth team on certain days, because they still play for the lower age groups, so obviously need to train U21 managment and alongside other U21s that aren't training with first team yet.

6 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

My one and only criticism of emery is he hasnt given any youth a chance. Duran i dont really count as we signed him for money.

But barring k young and archer he hasnt given any opportunity to people like kesler. 

If they’re good enough Emery will give them an opportunity, he has a proven record of doing so Guendouzi, Saka, Martinelli , Pino, Chukweze, Jackson, Mata, David Silva, Alvaro Negredo , Kimpembe just to name a few are all players given an opportunity by Emery at a young age.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Disagree. All our best youth out on loan. Who is Emery to give a chance to? Only reason KKH is here is because he didn't have another club to go to.

He was at a bottom championship club and his weakness was defending. We play with a defensive RB who doesn't attack.

So he's not involved in first team squad on march day so he can play games for the U23s. I'm sure Emery has said he awards spots on the bench based on performance, you earn the right 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Its a smal criticism nothing major for me but i think if i was a youngster at villa and im seeing two keepers ans a spot not being taken on the bench im not getting much of a chance here at villa

I dont think it would be a good look to the youngsters we have on loan if Emery giving chances to these players who are less experienced, younger then them to the first team before them. Defiantly not earned. chances need to be earned.

Edited by SecretVillaScout

10 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

He played an 18 year old in the europa league final v Man. United. Also put in Saka and Martinelli as 18 year old starters for Arsenal.

KHH couldn't get in a poor Huddersfield team regularly so I can't think of too many other young players in recent times who've struggled in a championship loan and then suddenly got premier league minutes.

I would assume he'll be on the bench in next few matches so perhaps he'll get a cameo if we get a comfortable win like v Bournemouth.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, SecretVillaScout said:

Ther is always that chance.

I think you always have to remember that Emery has very high standards, and also be aware that, coupled with that, very few youngsters actually make it to playing  in the PL.

It is going to be very difficult for our youngsters to convince him that they are good enough.

Also, we want him to bring in his own, and better, players, so I suppose we cannot have it both ways. Emery knows football; he will promote any youngsters he sees with potential.

There is great interview with him on Sky basically using his knowledge as a player and the things he never got in his coaching to give players what they need.

He really is the business bloody love him!

He will give anyone a chance if they listen and prove it in training no matter what age it seems.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, holteendhero said:

You don’t have to. It was something I was told when at the last U21 match against Southampton from someone at the club 

To be fair, you're trying to convince a group of guys/girls who managed 327 pages of fish and tits puns based off of total hearsay on a certain current Norwich City player. 

Best Seamus Finnigan GIFs | Gfycat

Â