Match Thread: Southampton v Villa

limpid

Just now, Awol said:

Ghazi is a total fanny. It’s not the first time we’ve been doing badly and he’s chucked the towel in. Really don’t like the bloke. Trez May be a donkey but at least he’s up for it. 

100% agree

Just now, KenjiOgiwara said:

Well I can see a team starting off matches with no energy, no urgency, no fight. Then second halfs when we need it, we ALWAYS get worse. 

So does that answer your question?

No not really....you're spouting rubbish mate!

Just now, Awol said:

Ghazi is a total fanny. It’s not the first time we’ve been doing badly and he’s chucked the towel in. Really don’t like the bloke. Trez May be a donkey but at least he’s up for it. 

More worrying is that he defying Mings/Grealish - that didn't look like a match ending injury - all points to trouble in the camp.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KHV said:

Smith is a one trick pony, he should have been binned for the January window and replaced

He's not that good. We got sold on the style of play aspect. Brentford gonna play how they play. Could have a donkey in charge, they'll not deviate from how they play. Frank is an upgrade on him. League table doesn't lie.

Ghazi does my head in, he looks worse every game and goes to ground far to easy when the game isn't going his way.

Should be back up on his feet, no wonder Mings gets annoyed with him.

3 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

If Smith stays, we go down.

I think he will stay and I think we will go down.....but thats just my gut feel.

but if we do go down.....I hope he is not given the task to lead us back......He has shown no understanding of how to defend or contain opposing teams.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2