Match Thread: Southampton v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, Farlz said:

We're literally handing out chances to Southampton. We are so bad, how aren't we bottom of this league?

we soon will be at this rate.

This team wouldn't get promoted from the championship, right now.

Just now, KenjiOgiwara said:

His team talks aren't impressing me, but I think the quality of players we got are the main issue here. I think if we get relegated, we'll see a fair few of these will struggle in the championship. 

How do you know what his team talks are like? Were you there?

• Like 1

Just now, penguin said:

Making them look like Liverpool, have we prepared for the game at all?

Look like a bunch of randoms plucked from the stands.

Grealish been consistently bailing our charlatan of a coach out since he we went on the run at home to derby last year. Our whole game plan is give the ball to one player.

Ghazi is a total fanny. It’s not the first time we’ve been doing badly and he’s chucked the towel in. Really don’t like the bloke. Trez May be a donkey but at least he’s up for it. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, KHV said:

Smith is a one trick pony, he should have been binned for the January window and replaced

I think the owners will have to look at this situation soon.....52 goals conceded, deserves an inquest ,alone....but I fear, its too late.

Edited by TRO

1 minute ago, New_Hope said:

How do you know what his team talks are like? Were you there?

Well I can see a team starting off matches with no energy, no urgency, no fight. Then second halfs when we need it, we ALWAYS get worse. 

So does that answer your question?