Match Thread: Southampton v Villa

limpid

I don’t see how we’d do worse by dropping Hause, putting Drinkwater on and going 5 in midfield. Konsa, Hause, Nakamba and Luiz just making up the numbers here. Keeper aside, our 3 best players were here in the championship. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Just popped in to say were going down lads. 

Laters

I think some of us supected that months ago , Jeff Stelling and his lot have just said, we play too open......why can't the management see it?

• Thanks 1

Been having a lovely pint of IPA in a pub in Aberdovey. Nice bit of nosh too.

Get in the car at five past three. Two minutes later Villa concede . I'm sure they try to ruin our weekend. 

Every weekend.

Just now, Awol said:

I don’t see how we’d do worse by dropping Hause, putting Drinkwater on and going 5 in midfield. Konsa, Hause, Nakamba and Luiz just making up the numbers here. Keeper aside, our 3 best players were here in the championship. 

I don't know what the answer is but im fairly certain adding Drinkwater into this team isn't it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

We've got some bloody good players.

Grealish is incredible. Reina is still a great keeper. Mings is a solid defender that could play in the top half easily.

Just how shit are the rest of the side. 

Don't think Reinna has been as good as people make out.

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

1-0 doesn't reflect this game so far.

How many times have we played teams at the bottom and just been bent over? **** disgraceful.

Its got embarrassing Now.