Match Thread: Southampton v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, ozvilla28 said:

Why Smith immune to critism take the romance out of the story promotion and villa fan ,yeah individuals have killed us with errors but buck stops with him the boss.

He has never been. He's been criticised every week on here for everything that's reasonable and unreasonable. 

• Like 1

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Not much excuse for us, but Southampton ARE playing very well to be fair.

They obviously have a gameplan.

True they are playing well.

But we knew they'd play like this its their style and we came out like a rabbit in the headlights.

Just now, Johnnyp said:

Nakamba is not going to come good. It's not confidence. Not experience. His touch and close control are pretty shocking. You don't arrive in this league and improve them as you go. Poor scouting. Bit of a dud.

3rd choice behind Philips and Santamaria. Good tackler, mind. 

Just now, PieFacE said:

I wouldn't even be that bothered about going down if it wasn't for the fact we'd definitely lose Grealish. Such a shame to have a player of this quality but no one else on his wavelength around him.

This.

Just now, PieFacE said:

I wouldn't even be that bothered about going down if it wasn't for the fact we'd definitely lose Grealish. Such a shame to have a player of this quality but no one else on his wavelength around him.

After playing with this bunch of **** peons all year, I think he'll be off either way, and I don't blame him.

Just now, PieFacE said:

If it makes you feel any better theres every chance we'd lose him anyway.

4 minutes ago, AV82 said:

He's a professional footballer. Why do we all have to jump to the conclusion that's he's a scumbag bottler? Can't he have a concussion after getting twatted in the face?

Mate i'm usually sticking up for the players in this situation.

For example when everyone was having a go at targett.

However that was absolutely pathetic from El Ghazi, watch the replays.

At worst it was a backhand to the nose/eye.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Not much excuse for us, but Southampton ARE playing very well to be fair.

They obviously have a gameplan.

While we keep doing the same week in week out with the same tactics which are clearly not working we can hardly be surprised by the performances and results !!!

• Like 2