Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

8 minutes ago, Spoony said:

well if this is true that he’s in the shop window then this really hasn’t worked out for him. Numpty. 

not really he is actually upgrading clubs

13 hours ago, Spoony said:

well if this is true that he’s in the shop window then this really hasn’t worked out for him. Numpty. 

If this is true, and he is off to AC Milan, and at such a young age you've been able to play for Villa, Chelsea, AC Milan while earning crazy money, I'd say things are working out for him just ok. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mic09 said:

If this is true, and he is off to AC Milan, and at such a young age you've been able to play for Villa, Chelsea, AC Milan while earning crazy money, I'd say things are working out for him just ok. 

Yeah but it's not true though is it? Not a chance can they pay those wages to a reserve kid.

8 hours ago, Jono62 said:

There are a lot of churches in Milan so he'll love it.

Yes but think of all the repair bills for all those church roofs. Poor lad will be penniless. 

On 12/06/2023 at 11:41, pas5898 said:

No Italian club is going to give him >100k a week or whatever he is on at Chelsea.

Which is his main problem now. Nobody will take the contract so he'll be looking at 4 or 5 loans over the next few years to club  that don't give a **** about his development.

Man's on the Nathaniel Chaloboah speed run

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Which is his main problem now. Nobody will take the contract so he'll be looking at 4 or 5 loans over the next few years to club  that don't give a **** about his development.

Man's on the Nathaniel Chaloboah speed run

2 years away from the mind boggling contract extension that suits neither party

On 12/06/2023 at 11:41, pas5898 said:

No Italian club is going to give him >100k a week or whatever he is on at Chelsea.

during his loan he'll get it and be able to play. He'll keep backing himself to prove he's worth the money. Its only if they make it permanent he'll lose out on money..

...but Chelsea may be desperate and pay him the difference

On 12/06/2023 at 11:47, Mic09 said:

Early career, the aim is getting regular minutes, developing as a player, building a reputation. There’s a lot more money to be earnt further down the line if you get that right.

I don’t think the move to Chelsea has helped his career really, but I wouldn’t write him off at this point. Probably just needs to find a club and a manager who actually want him and know how to play him.

He's already missed a key year in his development. He was on the right track here. You only have to look at JJ to see what regular minutes can do for your game at that age. He'll be bouncing around from loan to loan getting sporadic minutes. Shame to see for such a talented kid, but he made his bed.

2 hours ago, Keyblade said:

He's already missed a key year in his development. He was on the right track here. You only have to look at JJ to see what regular minutes can do for your game at that age. He'll be bouncing around from loan to loan getting sporadic minutes. Shame to see for such a talented kid, but he made his bed.

I have no doubt he would have been given significant game time last year of he stuck around. He totally shit himself in the foot

Â