Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

Lovely cameo of what he’s all about when he came on. Close control, crisp passing and a maturity to use the football well.

My only concern was the way Gabby pronounced his name last night post match? Did anyone else hear it? I had to cover my kids ears 😄

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Lovely cameo of what he’s all about when he came on. Close control, crisp passing and a maturity to use the football well.

My only concern was the way Gabby pronounced his name last night post match? Did anyone else hear it? I had to cover my kids ears 😄

To be honest you should always cover your kids ears when Gabby is speaking.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

He looks like a dodgy used car salesman last night

Should take Ollie 5 season to break his all time goal scoring record if he can do in 4 even better if can buy a player that can do in 2 seasons!

38 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Ex Aston Villa Legend Chris Sutton? I thought we were going to have a statue for him outside the ground at one stage.

Lol - I completely forgot he played for us. Arrived with Didier Agathe and Petrov when O'Neill took over.

Seems to have filled out a bit, he is a big lad. 

Think we’ll see him off the bench a lot this season, with a view to securing a starting role for next season. 

Exciting times for the academy, Aaron Ramsey next please! 

Edited by Osirus
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, AntrimBlack said:

That was the first time last night that I was really convinced by him. What a pass that was for his assist.

I suspect he will be getting more minutes now.

Was coming on to say similar, now i'm starting to see what others have been seeing.

Wasn't really convinced before if i'm honest.

The assist was inch perfect. got very good feet as well.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Can see him starting Saturday. We’re a little depleted at the moment. This could be his big chance. 

As others have said, the system suits him. It’s his time to shine!

Burnley could be the perfect "making of the man" game. Carney is obviously technically good, but let's see how he gets on against a team who will kick you, knees in the back, follow through tackles etc. 

Â