Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

30 minutes ago, Jbvilla909 said:

I think we need quality CB cover for Mings and Konsa, LB to give Target some real competition and ST cover for Watkins 

Unfortunately I think we're done 

If Targett gets injured we are in trouble.  My last signing would be a lb.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mjvilla said:

So, we have a good starting XI and then a load of crap behind with no options to rotate and play different systems in different games.

Be top management that would.

Man City and Liverpool Spurs et al essentially play the same team when everyone is fully fit. This is load of nonsense that there's all these teams rotating week to week quality players 

14 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

I’m glad you’re not building our squad. Are you the ghost of Doug Ellis? 

No I would've paid any money for Robbie Keane. We've had a 10/10 window all the neutrals think so and people are still whinging 

5 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

I hope your Mrs under cooks youre roasties and may youre gravy be thin also.

M8 come on, that is pure hate speech.

Thin gravy???, how could you wish that on anybody???

You better be careful cus the PC brigade will be all over you with that one.

Thin gravy.......

how very dare you GIF

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

I hope your Mrs under cooks youre roasties and may youre gravy be thin also

get out GIF

She said that to John Terry "his gravy is thinner than water" as JT gleefully added another wife on to his notch.

P.s I hope we sign more players 

28 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Sorry I missed this post as Pamela Anderson was just performing  a sex  act on me whilst the Cheeky girls are cooking my fry up in bikinis and high heels. Is ‘it’ happening???

You would get a much better result if they were cooking your fry up in a pan.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

No I would've paid any money for Robbie Keane. We've had a 10/10 window all the neutrals think so and people are still whinging 

I’m not sure anyone is whinging they’re just pointing out weaknesses that the squad has in their opinion. I think we have a very decent first 11 but it’s a squad game.

When you say, “just in case we get injuries”, it’s as if you’re suggesting this is a slight possibility. The unfortunate reality is, injuries along with illness, loss of form and suspensions are inevitable. Add to that when we look at the bench for game changers we generally come up short. 

Nobody is suggesting that we can, at this stage, put a squad together as good as the likes of Liverpool, Man City or Chelsea etc. but We should be trying to get as closed as we can. Shoot for the stars and you might reach the moon. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1