Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Thing is, how are they going to get replacements for their players at such short notice?

They won't need a replacement for Rashica if he goes as they are well stocked in that position. Apparently Kevin Stoger is close to signing on a free transfer, who plays centrally like Klaassen. But they will need another midfielder if Klaassen goes too.

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

To be fair, it's been reported that Barkley was our first choice, but we were willing to settle for RLC.

When the chance came up that we could get Barkley we rushed back in for Barkley instead.

That being said, yes, likely bollox.

I’m pretty sure that’s the account that a few weeks ago promised news at a certain time. When that time came round, he openly admitted he was a fake and made fun of all the people following him for believing ITK accounts on Twitter.

2 minutes ago, Ginko said:

I’m pretty sure that’s the account that a few weeks ago promised news at a certain time. When that time came round, he openly admitted he was a fake and made fun of all the people following him for believing ITK accounts on Twitter.

That was a different one, admitted he was a blue nose, on the wind up with the Watkins announcement.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Loxstock92 said:

That was a different one, admitted he was a blue nose, on the wind up with the Watkins announcement.

Ah, fair enough. It was a very similar Twitter handle though, if I recall.

2 minutes ago, Ginko said:

Ah, fair enough. It was a very similar Twitter handle though, if I recall.

This was the one you were thinking of. Idiot is still tweeting news but has forgotten to delete this tweet. How sad.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

If he doesn't sign for us then I'd be more than happy with this, personally. Bremen are a much better team with him than without.

Same, it’s us or he stays at Bremen. I can live with this. 

25 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Werder finally getting a move on then...

19 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Now this guys reliable, if he says it it’s happening a bit like with Percy.

I agree... and he has twice tweeted confirming Villa have made a bid for Rashica.

It begs the question, why are we keeping a thread locked that has the "John Percy" equivalent tweets confirming we are in for the player?

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Like 2