Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

49 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

King plays same role as Grealish FWIW

King has played the majority of his games as a SS (88)  or CF (74) though he has played 53 games from LW. He has also played 26 games at RW and 3 games from RM and 1 from AM. He's more of a striker type looking at those numbers whereas Jack is more a creator.

In terms of effectiveness he has been most effective for goal involvement in the positions with most appearances in order. Interestingly the most he has played from the left was in the 13/14 championship season with 16 games and last season he played 10 games from there and 8 from SS with a further 6 as CF.

48 minutes ago, imavillan said:

What a great sentence using some wonderful words from the English language.

Apart from the use of 'wears' for 'wares'. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

King has played the majority of his games as a SS (88)  or CF (74) though he has played 53 games from LW. He has also played 26 games at RW and 3 games from RM and 1 from AM. He's more of a striker type looking at those numbers whereas Jack is more a creator.

In terms of effectiveness he has been most effective for goal involvement in the positions with most appearances in order. Interestingly the most he has played from the left was in the 13/14 championship season with 16 games and last season he played 10 games from there and 8 from SS with a further 6 as CF.

Last season? Also inflated goal figures lately from penalties. 

2 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Last season? Also inflated goal figures lately from penalties. 

Check the last sentence again. King is nothing like Grealish. Ones an elite playmaker the other is an average but usefully versatile pacy forward. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

His nickname is honest Wahid, make of that what you will. All I need to add https://imgur.com/t/gif/7drHiqr

On further researching our Wahid it does indeed appear that his knowledge is first rate. He correctly revealed not only the name but the date of birth of Mary of Nazareth’s first born. ITK platinum grade. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TrentVilla said:

You know I always bang on that people shouldn’t listen to Nixon? That he hasn’t got a clue and is full of it?

Well if you didn’t believe me here is absolute proof.

2B5AAE3C-5E73-4C71-B285-8906117F7E18.jpeg

My word is that true! I can’t see it on his timeline I guess he deleted it pronto. Did that get written in a paper. Amazing he gets paid for this stuff. 

Just now, villaglint said:

My word is that true! I can’t see it on his timeline I guess he deleted it pronto. Did that get written in a paper. Amazing he gets paid for this stuff. 

Genuine and he deleted it just not quick enough. Total fraud.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Genuine and he deleted it just not quick enough. Total fraud.

Please post it back on his feed. I can't stand the bullshitting little bollix.