Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

1 minute ago, Sulberto21 said:

So that's no Rashica for us then. Anyhow moving on to tonight.

One thing puzzler me about the Rachica saga, it has been all over social media and forums alike, its been huge, not one question to Deano and no comments about it at all, its either been absolutely nothing all along or he has been a serious target and obviously Deano never speaks about over clubs players.

I therefore propose that this is indeed happening. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Phil Silvers said:

One thing puzzler me about the Rachica saga, it has been all over social media and forums alike, its been huge, not one question to Deano and no comments about it at all, its either been absolutely nothing all along or he has been a serious target and obviously Deano never speaks about over clubs players.

I therefore propose that this is indeed happening. 

I definitely believe there is or was something in it. However I don't think we'll be able to get him in for whatever reason. 

Smith said we still need a forward. Smith said we need to move players out before any come in.

Since then, we havent signed a forward and we've moved 2 players out.

So, like, erm....

• Like 2

Welcome Milot,

Will come back and edit later as to however we sign. Don't forget, the Championship window stays open until the end of the month. We may still wait on Raschica before looking at the likes of Sarr or Benrahama.

1 hour ago, bose said:

https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/fussball/werder-bremen-davy-klaassen-vor-abgang-raetsel-um-milot-rashica-73235232.bild.html#fromWall

According to BILD information, the Kosovo striker had hoped until the end that a transfer to the Leipzig club would come about. But even RB currently lacks the financial means for a large transfer. That leaves Plan B Aston Villa, the hottest prospect of late. Problem: The club from Birmingham was considered a hot relegation candidate and did not appear attractive enough to Rashica. It is conceivable that he will now evaluate this differently after the Leipzig option has broken off and Aston Villa has had a good start (6 points from 2 games).

spacer.png

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SeanVilla said:

The saga is still alive, and I’m all for it 😍Do you think there’s a chance we could get this done now? 

After reading the posts relating to the saga over these last 10 pages, what do you think our chances are?

1 hour ago, Villarocker said:

I hate to piss on folks' chips but, surely we are not looking to sign Rashica any longer? If we did, where would he play? Grealish, Watkins and Barkley are going to be nailed on starters. The only chance would be wide right and he has Trezeguet and Traore already fighting for that position. 

I'd love us to sign him because he looks a real talent but it just seems highly unlikely now. 

I reckon was Rashica was on our radar when there was a chance of Jack going, and fair do's he would be a great replacement. But Jack signed a new deal. I'd bet my first born this will not happen now.

Edited by zab6359

7 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

We still need a player who can play across the front 3. If it's Rashica, great. I'm not fussed if its not. 

But we need somebody of that calibre.

Better to have a ST who can cover wide rather than a winger who could cover ST. This ‘play across the front 3’ doesn’t really work for me. 

5 minutes ago, zab6359 said:

I reckon was Rashica was on our radar when there was a chance of Jack going, and fair do's he would be a great replacement. But Jack signed a new deal. I'd bet my first born this will not happen now.

As a Villa fan, you should know by now to never be this sure of anything.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

We still need a player who can play across the front 3. If it's Rashica, great. I'm not fussed if its not. 

But we need somebody of that calibre.

I think we will buy him and convert him to a swashbuckling left back

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

After reading the posts relating to the saga over these last 10 pages, what do you think our chances are?

I think Leipzig were never in for him, we had a firm interest at some point. He’ll go to Bayern I reckon. What do you think? 

Edited by SeanVilla

8 minutes ago, SeanVilla said:

I think Leipzig were never in for him, we had a firm interest at some point. He’ll go to Bayern I reckon. What do you think? 

His grandfather Kozo Dave used to drink in the Cushion 

• Haha 1