Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

2 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Yes and No.   ;)

obviously we know he’s agreed terms as per your info which I’m taking as solid, the 2nd part has me thinking it’s just confirmation it’s not the player but Baumann. 

quick, blink once for yes, twice for no! 

27 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

I hate to piss on folks' chips but, surely we are not looking to sign Rashica any longer? If we did, where would he play? Grealish, Watkins and Barkley are going to be nailed on starters. The only chance would be wide right and he has Trezeguet and Traore already fighting for that position. 

I'd love us to sign him because he looks a real talent but it just seems highly unlikely now. 

He would add genuine competition to the squad. Giving us options to mix things up. By signing him it would push people to perform better. If they don’t perform they get replaced. 
When was the last time we didn’t have guaranteed starting line up?

Last season, Trez and Ghazi were the only real choices and they never pushed each other, as neither top quality. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

The most nonsense I've seen is this transfer window is people living in some fantasy world where you attract quality "back up" just in case first choice players get injured

Give it a rest and enjoy yourself son.

We play Liverpool in 8 hours... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

When you say boo him so badly does that mean your booing skills aren’t up to the required PL standard and are so weak that they could almost be regarded as a slight cheer? 

I can boo like a baby. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnxBU56CSHR6bwadgT5SY

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Sorry I missed this post as Pamela Anderson was just performing  a sex  act on me whilst the Cheeky girls are cooking my fry up in bikinis and high heels. Is ‘it’ happening???

Any leftovers?

Tin hat being prepared as I type....I would actually prefer King over ML at this current moment and where our squad sits at present. People often claim that some wingers can play anywhere across the front but that rarely is correct. At a push for the odd game or two maybe but not for a prolonged period: we need a CF 

Ok the wing back-up options should ML sign are not great but they are considerably better than the ST options should Ollie get crocked i.e. KD. That fills me with dread and is far more concerning than Trez or AEG playing due to injuries. I appreciate that ML may be a better player in his position than King is in his but King would fill a much more significant role in the squad than ML would for where we are right now. 

1 minute ago, Wainy316 said:

Does Germany have a domestic window to the 16th like we do?

I don't think so, our one is a decision by the English leagues to run after the main date.

I think???

6 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Sorry I missed this post as Pamela Anderson was just performing  a sex  act on me whilst the Cheeky girls are cooking my fry up in bikinis and high heels. Is ‘it’ happening???

I would have thought with Pammy and the girls on the job it would have already happened some time ago. 

• Haha 2