Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

I almost hesitate to mention Rashica because it’s become so ridiculous. I know he’s played upfront for Werder but is he someone who can lead the line on his own in the formation we play? 

We definitely need someone who can play wide and striker. Josh King seems most likely to me. 

Why do people think we are due to buy someone because we released a player?

Isn't it possible we got players like Traore or Barkley because we knew we are going to get rid of a few? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mic09 said:

Isn't it possible we got players like Traore or Barkley because we knew we are going to get rid of a few? 

Because Smith said get rid of some first then maybe and we needed another forward before Jota left, so now even more so!

2 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

It’s wishful thinking. 

wishing braxton family values GIF by WE tv

3 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

It is possible......but we usually make space, before we fill it.

4 minutes ago, Folski said:

As in being let go or a club actually come in?

Either or both hopefully and take a few more with him..

Elmo or Guillbert, Nyland or Kalanic, Engels or Hause - atleast 3 of those 6 ideally.

Then there's also Lansbury and even Taylor and El Ghazi.

Either way, I am loving the ruthless act of just getting rid of players that we just don't need and other teams don't want by terminating their contracts!

tenor.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

Smith himself has said that unless players leave, then no one will come in. Players are leaving, making room for speculation? 

1 minute ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I don't even think he has much talent. 

He’s skillful but lightweight imo, besides the last thing we need is another 10. Obvious to all that a forward and a CB are the highest priorities now. 

24 minutes ago, villaglint said:

I almost hesitate to mention Rashica because it’s become so ridiculous. I know he’s played upfront for Werder but is he someone who can lead the line on his own in the formation we play? 

We definitely need someone who can play wide and striker. Josh King seems most likely to me. 

He can do, yes.

• Like 1