Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

1 minute ago, Steero113 said:

Too much of a coincidence in hurriedly terminating Jota's contract 2 days before the International transfer window closes. 

There' another incoming from abroad.  

Could look at it that way, if they were coming from EFL I.e King could wait a bit longer

8 minutes ago, Loxstock92 said:

Isn’t the deadline Monday? Or am I missing something? 

7 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

11pm.

Yes, and don't forget, we also have a week after that to do any business with EFL clubs for any players that we may have in the pipeline.

Also something of interest to note.

How many non British citizen players are we allowed to have registered within the squad.

Could that be another reason why Jota may have also needed to be moved on 2 days before the transfer window closes?....     

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

How many non British citizen players are we allowed to have registered within the squad.

Could that be another reason why Jota may have also needed to be moved on 2 days before the transfer window closes?

That is a very good point. We’re we already at our limit? Then again isn’t josh king Norwegian and classes as overseas? 

4 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Yes, and don't forget, we also have a week after that to do any business with EFL clubs for any players that we may have in the pipeline.

Could that be another reason why Jota may have also needed to be moved on 2 days before the transfer window closes?....     

Clubs have to have at least 8 home grown players.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Interested to know what your answer is to your own point as I'm pretty sure the answer is as many as you want!

13 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Just so you know that Norway is... 

:D

sdfghdgfhfgjhfgjfgjfgjfgjfgj.GIF

Just so you know, Josh King classifies as a homegrown player given he moved to England as a teenager.

image.png.7bce5ed4a08bc01ced589b351152cd02.png

Edited by a-k
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Apologies if this has already been posted. 

I saw this earlier, thought he was a Right Back but he can apparently do both.

One of my legendary Fifa Career mode signings back in the day. lol