Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

Is Werder Bremen still selling Milot Rashica at the last minute?

Milot Rashica is still at the beginning of October Werder Bremen under contract, RB Leipzig is long out of poker. Also a Transfer to Aston Villa in England has not yet come about. And now? There are only three days left before the transfer window closes, and Werder sports director Frank Baumann remains true to his line, so he continues not to give any water level reports.

“There are interested parties, but I cannot report anything more about the status of the negotiations,” said the 44-year-old on Thursday, which could at least be interpreted as a slight indication that Werder Bremen continues to work on a sale of his most valuable player – by the way, regardless of what happens to Davy Klaassen. “It is quite conceivable that both of us will leave”, said Baumann – and immediately followed suit: “But it is not necessary.”

Poker continues...

• Thanks 3

44 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

@Okonokos - Kevin Stöger in talks to join Werder Bremen on a free signing.

Plays the same position as Davy Klaassen.

Interesting. To be honest, they need a new central midfielder even if Klaassen stays. If he goes, they'd really need two.

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

Is the general consensus on here that we’ve let Jota go to make way for a signing from abroad in the next two days? 

Seems that way.  Is it an FFP thing in terms of wages? Doesn’t the pay off offset what we would pay him anyway. 

I can’t keep up with how it all works.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

After Davis has just signed a new 4 year contract?

Davis needs to go out on loan..he is as far away from being a premier league standard striker than i am 

Edited by OLDVILLAIN
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Confused Tom Hanks GIF

But why, hes on our books, hes not going anywhere, made some appearances last year, played in the cup this year. Look forward to the day that our squad is strong enough that even our second string is better than him but were nowhere near that yet. Would play before nakamba and Ramsey for me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cheltenham_villa said:

But why, hes on our books, hes not going anywhere, made some appearances last year, played in the cup this year. Look forward to the day that our squad is strong enough that even our second string is better than him but were nowhere near that yet. Would play before nakamba and Ramsey for me.

Nice to see a positive perspective. Fair play. 

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Seems that way.  Is it an FFP thing in terms of wages? Doesn’t the pay off offset what we would pay him anyway. 

I can’t keep up with how it all works.

Yes basically there is a cap on how much wages can rise over a three year period. The issue is we still have 2 years of championship seasons limiting us to a.l degree on top of that we have given significant bumps to grealish, mings, Davis etc so probably even less to work with.

• Thanks 1