Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

7 hours ago, RicRic said:

Hause should never play for the first team again .. got a good character as a person but for the club i love i don't want him anywhere near it.. Davis is horrendous for a centre forward apart from holding the ball for 10 seconds he is useless.. we cannot even bring him on as sub i truly believe he is really not good enough ..we are going to need a back up to konsa/mings and the current backups cannot be trusted to make that step up.

Bring in Benrahma as we need more quality .. traore can come off the bench now thats what you call having a squad where you have a player like traore who can come on with 20 to go not bloody jota or el ghazi... the players tonight are close to the first team and that frightens me alot.

Jota

lansbury

davis

elmohamady

taylor

hause

nyland 

OUT !!!

Don’t be so hasty: Out made a few good appearances in the Lerner era and got us all singing in the stands

1 hour ago, Lerner's Driver said:

No idea if Mike Gallo is reliable, but this bloke is a new name...

My sources are saying the streets the place to go With just as an unlikely outcome as this transfer

Edited by Follyfoot

8 hours ago, rayk said:

I don’t know if it’s fanciful thinking but a loan for Diego Costa does make sense.

Hugely experienced ST who plugs a hole for this season, so Wes isn’t rushed back from injury.

You don’t know if it’s fanciful thinking that we might sign Diego Costa

Last night shows how desperate we are for a new central defender. Hause looks poor anyway and he's our back up if Engels really is finished here, and is injured now (unknown length of time currently) 

Assuming he's still injured Saturday we could face Liverpool with Elmo as our reserve central defender😲

Even if Engels does return, central defenders do tend to have spells out, we need more depth there. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Last night shows how desperate we are for a new central defender. Hause looks poor anyway and he's our back up if Engels really is finished here, and is injured now (unknown length of time currently) 

Assuming he's still injured Saturday we could face Liverpool with El Ghazi as our reserve central defender😲

Even if Engels does return, central defenders do tend to have spells out, we need more depth there. 

I think we’d go for our more experienced CB Elmo. I don’t know what you’re so worried about. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Assuming he's still injured Saturday we could face Liverpool with El Ghazi as our reserve central defender😲

Gimme the Victor Nelsson kid. £10 million seems like a bargain for him.

Edited by Aston_Villan4
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

According to his Wikipedia page he is a fan of Surinamese cuisine. Suriname is a small country in South America. 

Every days a school day!

Apparently one of the most popular Surinamese dishes is Moksi-alesi which is a rice dish with fish

• Haha 1