Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

7 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Not going to post anymore on that matter as it just seems to be pissing the forum off and causing unrest to many of the delicate posters on here so it's easier not to with the hassle it's causing.

So instead I've PM'd the latest and last update on this to 5 random posters.

Let's wait and see. Overall, a good transfer window from the Club.

Can you make that 6 posters please 🤞

13 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Not going to post anymore on that matter as it just seems to be pissing the forum off and causing unrest to many of the delicate posters on here so it's easier not to with the hassle it's causing.

I think it's quite bizarre the reaction this transfer rumour has caused, I can understand people getting excited, even sceptical to a degree, but there's always some who will take it too far.

I think he'd be perfect for us, if I was to describe exactly what we needed at the end of last season then Rashica is the embodiment of that description, pace, quality, goals. Maybe that is what has caused such extremes, the desperation for him to sign, the disbelief anything that good could happen to our club.

Anyway, I'd like to thank you for bringing the information you had here, I hope you haven't been too harassed because of it, and I hope he eventually does sign and you can break out some seriously smug gifs for the none-believers.

Edited by Teale's 'tache
typo in my typo
  • Like 2

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Im not even contemplating a relegation battle this year if you mean it would have benefited us.

As a club i have absolutely no issue with sheff utd. I hope they stay up. They were excellent last year

I'm just worried about our luck with injuries to our biggest signings.  Even going back to Lambert's days where the only real modestly expensive signings Benteke, Kozak and Okore, then Amavi when we went down, then last season Wes and Heaton (plus McGinn).  We are still only a couple of injuries away from being in a relegation battle imo.

8 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

You’re being a bit delicate yourself with this mate.   Just post what you know.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

It's like Charlie and the chocolate factory.  Who's got the golden ticket?

Just now, sharkyvilla said:

I'm just worried about our luck with injuries to our biggest signings.  Even going back to Lambert's days where the only real modestly expensive signings Benteke, Kozak and Okore, then Amavi when we went down, then last season Wes and Heaton (plus McGinn).  We are still only a couple of injuries away from being in a relegation battle imo.

Yeah you di have a point sharky. I mean if targett and taylor get injured dont know who the hell plays left back. Also lonsa and mings we have hause who is shit.

I think defence is the area we need to look at next summer for sure

• Like 1

From The Guardian:

Dean Smith has been speaking, about Villa’s signing of Ross Barkley and more: “We’re pleased we’ve managed to get him, we’ve sold the project to him, and can give him the opportunity for game time to get into the Euros with England next year. I’ve liked what I’ve seen so far, and he’s ready to go straight away, fit and ready.” As for further signings, Smith said: “We’re happy with what we’ve got at the moment, we’re comfortable with that, but we’ll keep our finger on the pulse to see if anyone comes in for any of our lads.”

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

We do but I personally I think having to field El Ghazi and Davis would be less catastrophic than having to field a defence with Hause in it. 

Its hard to argue.

look we all have players we don't fancy.....I am not a Targett fan.......but I don't see us replacing him this window.

We need a Rashica type really, someone to get behind defences.

1 minute ago, astondalston said:

From The Guardian:

Dean Smith has been speaking, about Villa’s signing of Ross Barkley and more: “We’re pleased we’ve managed to get him, we’ve sold the project to him, and can give him the opportunity for game time to get into the Euros with England next year. I’ve liked what I’ve seen so far, and he’s ready to go straight away, fit and ready.” As for further signings, Smith said: “We’re happy with what we’ve got at the moment, we’re comfortable with that, but we’ll keep our finger on the pulse to see if anyone comes in for any of our lads.”

late swoop for Nyland from Brentford, 32 mil. ITK

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Come on, there were hundreds of pages of absolutely nothing. And as for "delicate posters" nothing more delicate than claiming you know something but throwing your toys out of the pram because a thread got locked. 

14 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

May I please also have the PM? I understand if you're inundated with requests though 👍