Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

5 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

I'm still convinced Rashica will be sold. We have to get it done.

Interesting bits in red. Baumann has not ruled out selling both.

You've every right to be convinced...

Add this to the pile...

Mods... It's time we reopened the thread please.

Enough evidence is mounting once again to fresh links as requested.

result.jpg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Add this to the pile...

result.jpg

200.gif

I don't do social media. Is that on his Instagram or Facebook now?

Edited by Okonokos

13 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Add this to the pile...

result.jpg

More likely to be waving to say hello as he returns from injury...

6 minutes ago, SeanVilla said:

I wonder if Shaqiri is headed to us on loan. Klopp said he’s off and would fit in with what Alan Nixon has said about us meeting an agent/pushing the boat out etc. A bit of 2+2 work but you never know 

Would love the power cube at villa. He’s a decent attacking player and wasted at Liverpool as he barely makes the 18.

1 hour ago, paul514 said:

One bad result and look at all the players we need according to posters ....

Win/lose - Before tonight’s result which I would say was overly bad under the circumstances, I’d still would have said we were 3 short in a perfect world ... 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Hello Mr Player would you like to sign as back up. Anyone that would accept this proposal would be instantly deemed not good enough by the majority crying out for additions

We’ll just stick with what we’ve got then. Hause will be fine if we get a long term injury to Mings/Konsa and if Watkins is out Davis will bang ‘em in for fun latching on to all those crosses Taylor is peppering the six yard box with. Heaven forbid we give our first 11 any back up or competition. They’ll immediately storm out if they have to play for their place. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Add this to the pile...

result.jpg

I’ve been on the Rashica Rocket ride the whole transfer window but think he’ll end up at Bayern. Think we’ll still get a forward though. Someone like Shaqiri on loan would make sense 

9 minutes ago, SeanVilla said:

I wonder if Shaqiri is headed to us on loan. Klopp said he’s off and would fit in with what Alan Nixon has said about us meeting an agent/pushing the boat out etc. A bit of 2+2 work but you never know 

Went through loads of Nixon tweets which I hate because he's a bore and only Villa related I could find was someone asking about anymore for Villa and Nixon reply "Just the long shot expensive striker possibility"

Always thought Shaqiri blows hot and cold and that was years ago. Don't really see the point of us signing him as wouldn't want him guaranteed starter

1 minute ago, DaveAV1 said:

We’ll just stick with what we’ve got then. Hause will be fine if we get a long term injury to Mings/Konsa and if Watkins is out Davis will bang ‘em in for fun latching on to all those crosses Taylor is peppering the six yard box with. Heaven forbid we give our first 11 any back up or competition. They’ll immediately storm out if they have to play for their place. 

That's not the point I'm making at all and you know it

17 minutes ago, SeanVilla said:

huge attitude problem when he was at Stoke, thought he was a Billy Big Bollocks and the players hated him. No thanks

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

It was this morning.

Me being a pragmatist about the reports that we're finished for business is separate from the response to me saying bringing in players as cover isn't straight forward and the likelihood they'd be low profile and not deemed good enough but thanks for your input

8 minutes ago, SeanVilla said:

I’ve been on the Rashica Rocket ride the whole transfer window but think he’ll end up at Bayern. Think we’ll still get a forward though. Someone like Shaqiri on loan would make sense 

Rumours are that Bayern's priority is a right back. They've missed out on Dest and are being linked with all sorts every day. Think they'll spend big on one and maybe get Hudson-Odoi on loan.