Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

The transfer window is an utterly tedious experience ffs. Last week Raschica had agreed everything with Villa and it was just Bremen's haggling that's holding the deal up, now apparently the opposite is the case. Oh and Villa have no money left to spend...but they would have gladly spent another £20 million if Rashica's demands were less...which suggests they do indeed have funds left.

This is why it was great last season that it closed before the first game as you could take the summer off this nonsense and just wait until official announcements, looking forward to things being such it can get back to that.  

Within an hour we’ve had a bid accepted but now pulled out because we are done. Despite selling Samatta and Smith mentioning this week that we are in for hopefully 2-3 additions. 

LOL. That guy deserves to be dunked for that tweet. Rob Dorsett levels of bad. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

If Arlind Sadiku is so close to Rashica why is he getting his information from Sky News?

Something very odd going on here!

He's just been bullshitting the entire time mate. Guy knows less than Sky (is there such thing as negative knowledge?)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

So in the space of an hour, we've had the only two people really tweeting about this - Arlind and that Ronan bloke, both quote SkySports and The Birmingham Mail as sources.

This isn't happening is it. 

None of them knew anything to begin with. Ronan speculated from the Werder tabloid and added his own guesswork. Birmingham Mail will copy anything for clicks. 

• Like 2

To be fair, Werder themselves name dropped Aston Villa. I think there is something in this, I just don't know what stage it's at. The fact that we need a left winger and he still hasn't gone anywhere gives me hope we can agree a deal but it's becoming painfully obvious that until we hear something from a credible reporter, this is stuck in limbo.

Even the stuff with Barkley/RLC has gone cold.

I still think we'll bring in two players. One for 20-25m and another on loan. Rashica/Sarr and Barkley will cap an excellent window.