Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

5 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Can’t wait for when we sign some more players, shock and shut these dumbf*** jerknalists (😆) up.

Sky in particular is just oh so precious about their London & Manchester clubs...

Some of them are clueless, they are the type of people who said that Mbappe and Sancho were 100% going to be Newcastle players this season before the takeover was even confirmed. I expect at least 1 more signing for safe measures.

Apparently no more rashica.. deal off 😕 ... goodness me are villa just going to not keep signing players that i really would like us to get.... im only asking for one .. first Benrahma fails and now rashica. Im not allowed that excitement im afraid ☹️

Just now, RicRic said:

Apparently no more rashica.. deal off 😕 ... goodness me are villa just going to not keep signing players that i really would like us to get.... im only asking for one .. first Benrahma fails and now rashica. Im not allowed that excitement im afraid ☹️

If this post is said in jest incredible satire. If serious calm the farm

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RicRic said:

I don't like us reverting to our 2nd or 3rd choice targets but if we do end up with Buendia as a 3rd choice, that's tickerty boo with me.

Still want that Rash man so bad though.

Just now, Phil Silvers said:

I don't like us reverting to our 2nd or 3rd choice targets but if we do end up with Buendia as a 3rd choice, that's tickerty boo with me.

Still want that Rash man so bad though.

But then we end up with two right wingers good player though.. we cant be done in the market i believe there are two more deals to be done ... one involves an attacking player and the other CM or CB. 

4 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

If this post is said in jest incredible satire. If serious calm the farm

Having said that Traore impressed last night despite the opposition .. He seemed to have that flair we have been lacking .. he’s better than I anticipated.. however ill judge him after 15 games or so in the prem. 

Yes, we've absolutely got to get another striker in now.

Wesley won't be fit to play really till almost the end of the season.  It will take him forever to get up to speed.   And even then there is a question about if he is good enough anyway.

We're one injury away from relying on Davis as the only fit striker at the club for most of the season and 2 injuries or cards away from having no one!

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

By who? F****** clueless bellend Rob Dorsett?

Someone who works with an external organisation that requires information from Agents regarding players especially those that sign with the West Midlands clubs. Sometimes East Midlands clubs too but that's rare. 

The Rashica thing doesn't make sense, we've literally gone full circle with stories of

1) fees agreed, player waits his decision

2) player happy to move, Clubs negotiating

Now

3) villa meet clause but not personal terms

Wtff

Edited by supermon

30 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Can’t wait for when we sign some more players, shock and shut these dumbf*** jerknalists (😆) up.

Sky in particular is just oh so precious about their London & Manchester clubs...

What we really need is FFP to f**k off. It's only there to protect the sky 6. If Nassef sawiris and Wes Edens want to put a few bob into my account I don't mind sponsoring the ticket office for the few bob they put in. Wink wink hint hint.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Yes, we've absolutely got to get another striker in now.

Wesley won't be fit to play really till almost the end of the season.  it will take him forever to get up to speed.   And even then there is a qquestion about if he is good enough anyway.

We're one injury away from relying on Davis as the only fit striker at the club for most of the season and 2 injuries or cards away from having no one!

Traore can and has played CF. We're signing players with versatility. Spurs lost Kane through injury for most of a season and survived. We're not signing amazing strikers in a 1 up front system in case Watkins gets injured 

5 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Someone who works with an external organisation that requires information from Agents regarding players especially those that sign with the West Midlands clubs. Sometimes East Midlands clubs too but that's rare. 

How would anyone, from potential incoming player agents to anyone at that organisation, know anything about what Lange, Smith and Purslow are planning?

What's the media narrative going to be around us this season?  We're still tipped for the drop?  What is the generalized media view of the club at the moment?

• "Villa have spent a lot of money two summers in a row, but I still think they're going to struggle...  They just don't have enough 'Proven' Premier League talent  that you need in order to survive."
  • "Villa only stayed up because of the Hawkeye snafu, but they're still going to find it hard to get out of the relegation zone this season."
  • "Grealish didn't get his 'dream move' to Man United and may have missed his opportunity to go to a big club because he's going to find it hard to replicate his form from last season again.  Villa will be in the relegation battle..."

1 minute ago, Mjvilla said:

How would anyone, from potential incoming player agents to anyone at that organisation, know anything about what Lange, Smith and Purslow are planning?

Agents often tout their players to clubs. I think we've got more than just those three at the club who work on deals.