Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

35 minutes ago, skarroki said:

What do people consider the best in-joke on this site regarding transfer windows? 

Not a joke about Aston Villa, like saying you won't believe a player has signed till Julie B confirms it or about someone chained to a radiator at the Belfry. Kind of thing you wouldn't mention away from the site because people would think (or be quicker to realise) you're an idiot.

I still don't know if we're able to loan Januzaj...  Does anyone know if we can?  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, abdulaziz1 said:

This week will show what are we up to I think. As teams are coming back.

I have got myself into a ‘tizz’ over supposedly wasting money on a GK and not making the blindingly obvious and easy signings that are there 

9 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

I do feel sorry for the VillaReport guy he must work his arse off trawling through twitter for updates constantly only to get slagged off when he tweets news with its source clearly displayed. 

Imagine being the type of person whose first reaction to a VillaReport news story is to be personally offended by the content. Some of our fans truly are as thick as mince.

Edited by Lerner's Driver
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

If only you put an F before the L 😜

Someone woke up in front of the wife today, doing the old head to flange routine was you?