Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

6 hours ago, Ponky said:

It's the fish puns for me.

Although we did have some good fun puns over the Rod Fanni links

The cheese puns when we signed James Brie were a welcome distraction from fish puns. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sidcow said:

No thanks.

I've heard before that there's a footballer in there somewhere 

Ross-McCormack-bad-to-worse.jpg?fit=2076

Let someone else take that gamble. 

Yeah, I’m just bored 😐 

And the whole conversation.did make me think of Helenius.......(no, not him with his pants down fella) 😂

41F280CA-A90D-49D3-BDA9-199C9CA1223B.jpeg

Edited by rayk

1 minute ago, Brumstopdogs said:

No I haven't - is it any gouda?

if we're after a goalkeeper maybe we should go down the experienced route.

No one better than:

Hide contents

Peter Stilton!

We'd need Swiss Toni to broker that deal I think. Really we need to Pepper Jack with requests to stay or we will all be Blue...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Spoke to an Everton mate of mine yesterday. First thing he said to me was ‘why haven’t we made any signings yet.’ He looked in amazement as I burst out laughing. He didn’t know I’d been reading this topic with interest for the last couple of weeks.

Same all over the Premier League at the moment but I’m sure there’ll be an avalanche of signings soon as pre-season is just about to start.

Be patient and they will come.😀

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Thanks. How will they deal with the 2 weeks quarantine since many of the players have been to countries that are not on the ‘ok’ list? Jack is in Greece I think 🤔 

It only applies to certain countries, Greece isn't on the list so he doesn't need to isolate.

If players have travelled to countries on the list after they were added then they should be fined, any players that traveled to counties subsequently added to the list will i suspect have rushed back before it was applicable.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

It only applies to certain countries, Greece isn't on the list so he doesn't need to isolate.

If players have travelled to countries on the list after they were added then they should be fined, any players that traveled to counties subsequently added to the list will i suspect have rushed back before it was applicable.

Ah, hadn’t appreciated that Greece had the quarantine exemption. Let’s hope that doesn’t change. I bet a few (not just our players) will have been caught out by the France change in rules.

Edited by alreadyexists

Just now, alreadyexists said:

Ah, hadn’t appreciated that Greece had the quarantine exception. Let’s hope that doesn’t change. I bet a few (not just our players) will have been caught out by the France change in rules.

I wouldn't have thought so, there was sufficient warning in order for them to return before it was applicable certainly in an age where money is no object to them.