Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

35 minutes ago, chappy said:

Grealish and McGinn returned pre-quarantine rule. No quarantine on Portugal at the moment. I’m sure the club is on top of where the players are and can get them back to beat a quarantine announcement if necessary!

When did they arrive back in UK? Self-isolation guidance was published July 3rd

Portugal is not on the travel corridor list - (However, the requirement to self-isolate on return to the UK from Portugal, including Madeira and the Azores, remains in place) Source

3 minutes ago, GENTLEMAN said:

Portugal is not on the travel corridor list - (However, the requirement to self-isolate on return to the UK from Portugal, including Madeira and the Azores, remains in place) Source

Spain was removed from travel corridor on 26th July, so if it was before then 👍

3 minutes ago, GENTLEMAN said:

Sorry my mistake on Portugal!

If Grealish has been in Greece this week (a guess from Instagram photo with Abraham who is definitely there), I don’t think he could have been doing the 2 week isolation. Looks like I was wrong on the Spain trip though as that quarantine was introduced the day before we played West Ham so not sure how they got around it (if it was Spain they went to)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

The Norwich man plays on the right-hands side of a forward prong, which is exactly what Villa need in terms of right-sided options.

Christ I know the Mail has low standards but what an awful sentence this is. A right-sided player is exactly what we need in terms of right-sided players? What insight 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

The big-money transfers bubbling away at Aston Villa as Dean Smith sets out £100 million spending spree

The bloody clown left off Tammy didn't he!

Ah well, I suppose there will be more on him soon in these coming pages of VT and the Tammy thread for Mr Preece to hoover up. 

🕵️‍♂️

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, chappy said:

Sorry my mistake on Portugal!

If Grealish has been in Greece this week (a guess from Instagram photo with Abraham who is definitely there), I don’t think he could have been doing the 2 week isolation. Looks like I was wrong on the Spain trip though as that quarantine was introduced the day before we played West Ham so not sure how they got around it (if it was Spain they went to)

I don't think you have to isolate if you get tested for covid. As footballers are part of a regular testing cycle they probably won't need to idolate unless it's a positive result.