Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

3 hours ago, SeanVilla said:

We won't sign Tammy but even from the club in question... Alvaro Morata £50mill. What a weird statement

It shows how little I follow Football outside of Villa. I’d completely forgot he’d played in England.  

6 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I reckon we’re gonna sign Tammy. He doesn’t seem to be in Lampard’s plans and Chelsea net spend is normally quite low. I reckon a deal between 30-40 million will be agreed.

See the Tammy thread   ;)

10 minutes ago, skarroki said:

Who was the crazy woman on twitter who had Dale Stephens locked up at the belfry?

Where's hairyhands?

Mysteryman?

Where am I?

shocked back to the future GIF

Julie B was the mistress of the dungeon

Hairyhands got fired when doris the tea lady outed him to the  board

Mysterman was just a mystery.....or was he....

and you my friend are in VT transfer hell!

Window is open until mid October right? Bet most teams will still attempt to do most their business in the final days despite being a month into the new season. Its always the way. Might prove frustrating and you might see a lot of players being unsettled with clubs refusing to do business once games have already been played. Best to get it all done before the big kick off even if you have to slightly overpay.

8 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Alphonso davies is absolutely insane. Any other canadian hidden gems around?

We missed the boat on Jonathan David who went to Lille

16 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Window is open until mid October right? Bet most teams will still attempt to do most their business in the final days despite being a month into the new season. Its always the way. Might prove frustrating and you might see a lot of players being unsettled with clubs refusing to do business once games have already been played. Best to get it all done before the big kick off even if you have to slightly overpay.

That was my thought too, but maybe selling clubs are preferring to decline bids while multiple parties are interested. It all feels a bit backwards to me, as every team involved in buying or selling is going to feel a bit under pressure at some point, with games of the season ticking away. 

Things could start to move in the next month though, before games kick off.

How much chance is there of seeing a Villa line-up like this next season? 

--------------------Abraham-----------------

Benrahma----Grealish----Rashica

--------------McGinn--------Luiz----------

Targett----Mings----Luyindama----Cash

------------------------Reina-----------------------

Is it doable and how much would it cost? 

If it could be done, where would you see that team finishing in the league? I'd say that line-up, if it played a really decent amount of games together, would see us finish somewhere around 10th-11th, maybe higher. 

Edited by Villarocker