Generic Virus Thread

villakram

1 minute ago, PaulC said:

Said to persue it for a minor breach would be treating him different to the rest of us 

The Cabinet said he didn't break the law. As did the AG. They were wrong.

Not disagreeing just repeating what the Durham police said. He broke the law by driving that distance but did not break the social distancing rule so it’s just a minor breach.

i know that contradicts with the govt saying he did nothing wrong 

5 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Said to persue it for a minor breach would be treating him different to the rest of us 

No, to pursue it further retrospectively would be treating it differently. 

Just now, Stevo985 said:

I'm fine with the police not pursuing it.

I just want to hear the governmet admit he was wrong.

But they won't.

Of course not they will put their own spin on it and then say the matters closed, no more questions about it 

15 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Cousin's coming on Saturday to stay for an indefinite period. I almost cried when she said she could come up that soon.

I'm **** if I'm gonna stress myself into an early grave whilst that privileged fivehead word removed gets to do what he likes then bullshit about it in a posh garden.

Sweet.

Absolute no brainier of a decision, but by coincidence, any moral obligation you wrongly felt to stick to the rules was 100% waved away by the Prime Minister.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

There is a dementia care home at the top of my street. They have had 10 covid19 deaths there. 10. Its not even that big. 

But surely that’s at the very top end of what would be considered a risky group?

Dementia means they’re both old and ill, invariably.

1 minute ago, bannedfromHandV said:

But surely that’s at the very top end of what would be considered a risky group?

Dementia means they’re both old and ill, invariably.

No I get that. Just surprised at the number. Its a high number for a relatively small place. 

2 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

No I get that. Just surprised at the number. Its a high number for a relatively small place. 

More than ever, elderly care homes are just overflow waiting rooms for undertakers.

Â