Match Thread: Brighton v Villa

limpid

But what on earth is Dean coaching? Can keep buying player after player but this team can't string any passes together.

Dean Smith will relegate us. There is no chance we can survive playing this way. What difference would it be if we had Samatta, Piatek, Callejon on the pitch if we cant keep possession. Feel sorry for Grealish he doesn't deserve this

• Like 2

Just now, A'Villan said:

I think people are overreacting. We're 2nd best, yes. But we nearly went 1-0 up moments before we went down by one.

From a launched clearance over the top in to space which grealish out paced and beat 2 men running from the half way line in to their box before shooting wide

It wasn't creating anything it was just the magic of grealish

He looks pissed, some of the misplaced passes to him are shocking 

2 minutes ago, jim said:

Sack him after the game, give us a fighting chance.

I'm afraid I agree with you. No fight, no belief. And the result is that we come across as a team without any footballing acumen, just frustrating to watch as a fan and utterly non-threatening to any opposition. 

If Smith goes now we'll still have a chance, as I believe we do have the building blocks for quite a good side.

At least miles better than this dross.

1 minute ago, A'Villan said:

I think people are overreacting. We're 2nd best, yes. But we nearly went 1-0 up moments before we went down by one.

If you are second best in a game of two teams, that is pretty bad isn’t it? Couldn’t get any worse!

• Like 2