Match Thread: Brighton v Villa

limpid

29 minutes ago, nokesy said:

What happened to the attractive football we all thought we would get under smith? Long long gone 

Paul Lambert deja vu.

Played some decent stuff under Lambert's first season. Once the pressure mount up they crumble.

We need a big character who knows how to handle the pressure of a big club. Someone like Bielsa or Benitez

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

We've got a once in a generation player and we're not getting him the ball - we've isolated him through our own tactical choices. We're a mess.

Do you trust Deano? I don’t anymore, fwiw. 

5 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

If you are second best in a game of two teams, that is pretty bad isn’t it? Couldn’t get any worse!

I have posted extensively why you don't focus on results. If you want to look into this on a deeper level I would suggest absorbing some of the extensive research on this.

Take care of the process, and the results will come, neglect the process out of frustration in a lack of results, and you forego the necessary concentration on each step that leads to.

We're not an overnight fix, I'm afraid. We're in the infancy of a huge turnaround as a club, a near extinction. Give it time to heal, and grow.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, M_Afro said:

In the past month or so we have totally frozen as a team. There is no confidence anywhere. It’s the manager’s job to build players up and Smith is failing. Lose today and we are in big big trouble. We won’t beat Watford on Tuesday and it’s doubtful that we will beat Bournemouth. Massive team talk for Smith. Huge.

Look what Pearson has done with a worse looking Watford, they're gonna maul us....

Edited by Villan_of_oz