The Royal Family

Genie

13 hours ago, villa4europe said:

You don't know these guys?! 

That's brum as well, think they're from Stourbridge / dudley kind of way, that's how the yoof dress now 

They aren't prescription glasses either 

Oi! Don't drag the good name of Dudley through the mud by saying we produced these guys.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

You know piers phone is ringing off the hook now as im sure a host of media companies will try get him on as he brings ratings whther you love or hate him

My guess is sly news or fox

too much bad press around on him now. so i'd say his phone is fairly quiet

but that won't last

14 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Yep, LBC will be licking their lips

With his arsenal stuff too I wouldn't be surprised if talksport thought about it 

talksport is good shout.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

The fact that there are *so many* plausible media outlets for bigoted blowhard with opinions about football to work at is in itself a pretty depressing indictment of the British media landscape.

I'm more concerned about stuff like that which went on at the Mirror when he was editor - publishing forged pictures of Army people apparently doing torture/mistreatment, Share dealing shenanigans and phone hacking. The fact that he's an attention seeking blowhard with opinions available for money is kind of secondary in my book. I've about as much interest in him or his opinions as I have about the Royal family or whatever they get up to. Cancel culture is bollex, but I'd have it for him and them.

16 minutes ago, blandy said:

I'm more concerned about stuff like that which went on at the Mirror when he was editor - publishing forged pictures of Army people apparently doing torture/mistreatment, Share dealing shenanigans and phone hacking. The fact that he's an attention seeking blowhard with opinions available for money is kind of secondary in my book. I've about as much interest in him or his opinions as I have about the Royal family or whatever they get up to. Cancel culture is bollex, but I'd have it for him and them.

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong, my dislike of him is not some temporary, fleeting thing which has started this week. He's a long-term danger.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, WhatAboutTheFinish said:

Phew, a letter to dump the husband, a letter to the father, a letter to plead to protect husband and now a letter that got Piers fired.

Basildon Bond sponsorship incoming. 

Pretty disgraceful of her to have an opinion of a man shouting to millions of people she is lying about her mental health.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

The fact that there are *so many* plausible media outlets for bigoted blowhard with opinions about football to work at is in itself a pretty depressing indictment of the British media landscape.

Liked for the use of 'blowhard'. Its a criminally underused word, like braggard. 

• Like 1

Â