January Transfers 2019/20

sne

if we can take benteke and andos townsend for 50m this might be the way out of the turbulent waters smith has steered us into.

Benteke hold up play and goals, townsend plays left right or centre can deliver and score too. both are upgrades on all our strikers and wingers. both proven prem players.

an alternative to benteke without the baggage would be olivier Giroud. however I seriously doubt he would come to birmingham as he'd turned down moves to places l;ike everton in the recent past.

However maybe JT could arrange a car share where they drive one designated day a week?

any business needs to be completed on Jan 1st not be allowed to drag on.

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, screwdriver said:

However maybe JT could arrange a car share where they drive one designated day a week?

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

12 minutes ago, lexicon said:

What 😂

Stopped reading there, sorry, but come on dude. Jesus. 

You shouldn't have stopped reading mate, you missed the car share idea at the end 😂

34 minutes ago, screwdriver said:

if we can take benteke and andos townsend for 50m this might be the way out of the turbulent waters smith has steered us into.

Benteke hold up play and goals, townsend plays left right or centre can deliver and score too. both are upgrades on all our strikers and wingers. both proven prem players.

an alternative to benteke without the baggage would be olivier Giroud. however I seriously doubt he would come to birmingham as he'd turned down moves to places l;ike everton in the recent past.

any business needs to be completed on Jan 1st not be allowed to drag on.

If we are going to stick with 4 3 3, why not sign the strikers from Plymouth Argyle,Carlisle and Coventry ( whoever they are )  and really put pressure on our opponents.

52 minutes ago, screwdriver said:

we can take benteke and andos townsend for 50m this might be the way out of the turbulent waters smith has steered us into.

Benteke hold up play and goals, townsend plays left right or centre can deliver and score too. both are upgrades on all our strikers and wingers. both proven prem pl

Is this the same Townsend who would cost upwards of £25 million with one assist and goal so far this season in 16 games and Mr Benteke who has zero goals in 15 games and something like 4 in 60 odd games ... yeah that would be £50 mill well spent 😂🤣

12 hours ago, VillaHatesMe said:

I agree McGinn has been playing poorly, but those of you ready to sell him are overreacting. He looks like somebody who needs a week off. He's played every minute of every match.

He's not fit enough and frankly not good enough on the ball. He has a lot to do. He really hasn't had a playing schedule that should result in him being so tired looking, the problem is him.

33 minutes ago, villaglint said:

I'd call a new starting striker and wide attacker fine tuning. 

It

IS

HAPPENING

Will definitely be at least 2 imo.

Quality over quantity, the right additions can make all the difference.

We have a bunch of talented players , currently playng like headless chickens.

We just need a couple to come in and bring some more composure.

Which Jack does when he is in full swing, but we need more of that.

2 hours ago, screwdriver said:

Townsend isn't wanted or worth a penny over £15m and Benteke, I'd take on loan with a clause or a straight transfer at £8m.

Not quite sure where you pulled £50m from?

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Seeing link to Rashica quoted as being "serious" but can't find the link again.

Probably bollox though as I saw something like 33 mill mentioned.

We can be in the mix for him if we're in an "OK" position in January. If we're in the bottom 3, no chance.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

We're preparing for The Championship then.

Go on then I'll bite. As "fine tuning" could mean 1 or 2, maybe even 3, what do you think we need?