Cameron Archer

Zatman

It was literally about a month ago that he was being praised for coming back into pre season training early after the England U21 tournament so any suggestion of him being sulky would be something of a sea change.

5 hours ago, VillanousOne said:

he looked completely un-interested, like he was resigned to leaving already, maybe that is just how he is/looks most of the time

either way pointless keeping him if he is only going to make occasional pointless cameos

Yes. I thought he looked a bit un-interested when he came on. It was like he's one foot out the door already.

He might just look like that generally? However, he didn't really do much of note besides pick up a yellow card.

Move him on and stick a buy back clause in there just because.

I found it interesting he didn't even look at Unai as he was briefing him to come on and looked really ticked off when they showed him on the bench.

Would like him to stay but Duran  coming on before him spoke volumes to me.

3 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

If we get the purported £18m fee and a buy back it’s a win win situation 

Yep, perfect move for us

We get a load of money for someone who won't get much game time and we can get him back if he's actually any good

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

If we get the purported £18m fee and a buy back it’s a win win situation 

This is what I was saying earlier on this summer, either sell him for 20 million or start playing him.

Let another team gamble on his clearly great potential if we are not using him.

Buy back clause for 10 million more on each player we sell should be fine and for ffp reasons it's a no brainer as it's pure profit selling and buying back is spread over the contract length.

• Like 1

Â