Who will be our best signing?

tinker

Deadline day hasn't come yet but from what I've seen I expect Luiz and Heaton to be infuential.

Mings has the potential to be but I fear he might cost us a few goals if he tries to be cute with his close control when pressed by opposition forwards.

This isn't the championship.

8 hours ago, jim said:

Heaton.

I think most of the other lads will take time to settle. 

I guess this is our biggest worry - as long as we stay in touch until they do - I am confident we'll be fine thereafter 

hopefully we wont find out but I think jota might fix a problem that we haven't really talked about all summer - we are shit if grealish is injured, I think jota gives smith options with grealish, I don't see him as just a winger, think he play inside too and him and jack could be very good together

other than that its heaton right now, luiz for the future, take mings for granted but he could be very good for us this season and the surprise out of the lot will be guilbert, next fans favourite

so yeah its been a good summer!

Heaton, Jota and Guilbert will fight it out for bargain of the season. 

Best signing? Perhaps Mings. Really calmed everyone down when we got him, showed our intent and loyalty to the player and provided the continuity needed as we make the step up. Plus he's bloody good. 

I'm most excited by Luis, but think Heaton will be the best value for money. Their fans are gutted about losing him, which is always a good sign.

Mings is an interesting one. He's kind of got it all to lose. He's already insanely popular based on Championship performances, and now we've spent a fortune on him there's a lot more pressure on him to step up and deliver than on the rest of the established players, IMO.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, VILLAMARV said:

Mings

th?id=OIP.X5vL8-n9a5Oeap5Ylo0fvQAAAA%26p

Minus points for not picking the real golden shot from this incident.

0*-TpYEYCjoZZ4WnkZ.jpg

I'll never not laugh at that face.

0_-TpYEYCjoZZ4WnkZ-01.jpeg.1327636f6ddb9469e9768d9b521fbc05.jpeg

Edited by Tomaszk

Â