Who will be our best signing?

tinker

1 minute ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Wesley. 

I think he is going to be a fantastic player, he looks the real deal to me. 

Hope you're right. He is going to be vital for us. I do have a nagging doubt about him though.

View/feelings based on nothing but pre-season, highlight videos and the way Villa generally play and our current standing in the league (survival vs title race)

Gems;

Guilbert*, Engels, Mings, Heaton 

Good season;

El Ghazi (consistency), Trezeguet (settle)

Average season;

Wesley (chances), Jota (strength), Luiz (expectancy)

Poor season;

Targett (ability), Konsa (experience), Hause (ability)

But all based on very little! Hope they're all gems even if that is highly unrealistic!

I don't think Hause or Konsa are starters anyway and I hope I'm wrong about Targett. Think we're weak on our left in general.

Also feel as though it's going to be easier to stand out as a defender this season as we'll be on the back foot a fair bit. Can't see Wesley having many opportunities for a while as the team get used to the league and playing together.

15 minutes ago, jackbauer24 said:

View/feelings based on nothing but pre-season, highlight videos and the way Villa generally play and our current standing in the league (survival vs title race)

Gems;

Guilbert*, Engels, Mings, Heaton 

Good season;

El Ghazi (consistency), Trezeguet (settle)

Average season;

Wesley (chances), Jota (strength), Luiz (expectancy)

Poor season;

Targett (ability), Konsa (experience), Hause (ability)

But all based on very little! Hope they're all gems even if that is highly unrealistic!

I don't think Hause or Konsa are starters anyway and I hope I'm wrong about Targett. Think we're weak on our left in general.

Also feel as though it's going to be easier to stand out as a defender this season as we'll be on the back foot a fair bit. Can't see Wesley having many opportunities for a while as the team get used to the league and playing together.

Get outta here with your damn realism

• Haha 1

Â