NurembergVillan

Marvelous Nakamba

One of the players I am the most excited about. Central midfielders who enjoy a tackle, can run a hundred miles and show tenacity, that's my jam. 

• Like 3

I wonder if the hold up might be his club playing funny buggers with the paperwork to make him sweat a bit for going on strike

12 minutes ago, Ponky said:

I wonder if the hold up might be his club playing funny buggers with the paperwork to make him sweat a bit for going on strike

Not a bad shout.

According to that Belgium journalist who's usually very reliable he's already signed for us. Just waiting for an announcement now...

Edited by useless

Just a few more tests at the medical.

Image result for mad doctor

Edited by villalad21
  • Haha 2

Club Brugge are expected to bank £10.5m from selling Nakamba to Aston Villa and the deal only depends on the final exchange of information between the two clubs.

Link

That photo looks like he's just dropped the shoulder and given the Doctors the slip. Notice the look of terror and weariness on his face.

• Haha 1

Club Brugge are expected to bank £10.5m from selling Nakamba to Aston Villa and the deal only depends on the final exchange of information between the two clubs.

Screenshot_20190801-104604.jpg

slightly off topic bournemouth have just signed a brugge winger. god they've been decimated this summer havent they

2 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

slightly off topic bournemouth have just signed a brugge winger. god they've been decimated this summer havent they

Must be shit otherwise we would have took him!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d42b67b7a61444551

• Haha 3

Marvelous to be unveiled wearing a white lab coat to the tune of “Doctor, Doctor give me the news, I’ve got bad case of claret & blues”.

Signed....

Who announces a new signing at the same time as the first ball of the Ashes? FFS.

Edited by Pez1974
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â