Marvelous Nakamba

NurembergVillan

2 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

Happy with this one, think he could be some player.

However...

A 5 year deal, I hope he doesn't turn out like Sylla or Salifou or Makoun or Bradley or Holman or Dawkins or Djemba Djemba or Berson 

Christ we have signed some dross in recent years.

These signings seem a bit... random? What's Nakamba got to do with them?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wilko154 said:

All midfielders that didn't work out.

Yeah but what about the midfielders that did work out, like Milner, Petrov, Delph, Hourihane, McGinn etc? He could just as easily turn out like those.

1 minute ago, Farlz said:

EA5Afk9X4AAR5YQ?format=jpg&name=large

Training today so I'm going to guess his work permit or whatever is sorted. Good chance he'll play on Saturday and likely start against Spurs then? 

He wouldn't be allowed in the UK if it wasn't sorted

3 minutes ago, Mantis said:

These signings seem a bit... random? What's Nakamba got to do with them?

They aren’t even the same colour! On a serious note, I think wilko154 decided to reference many of the dodgy midfielders we’ve signed over the last couple of decades as Marvelous is also a midfielder. Also, perhaps wilko154 doesn’t know much about Marvelous and sees him similar to the midfielders he listed as a bit of an unknown entities when they signed? Just guessing here.

Once again, I”m happy to trust Deano and his team on this one. I’m hoping Marvelous is a non-stop, ball winning terrier who can also pick a decent pass or two.

2 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Training today so I'm going to guess his work permit or whatever is sorted. Good chance he'll play on Saturday and likely start against Spurs then? 

Black boots = proper player. 

This pleases me. 

10 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Yeah but what about the midfielders that did work out, like Milner, Petrov, Delph, Hourihane, McGinn etc? He could just as easily turn out like those.

Let's hope so!

I'm hoping from his style of play he turns out to be our Kante / Gueye / Makelele

14 minutes ago, Farlz said:

That's a leather belt he's stretching beyond all recognition there.  The power of him...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Farlz said:

Is this a new promotion picture for an Elastic band Sponsor.

7 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

It was just lying around in the changing room. Left behind in the rush to leave...

Screenshot 2019-08-01 at 16.33.48.jpg

Does he have his hand in his pocket pointing towards the front man.

1 hour ago, NurembergVillan said:

That's a leather belt he's stretching beyond all recognition there.  The power of him...

No its just one of Steve Bruce's old ones.

• Haha 1

This is wonderful news. Glorious, majestic, brilliant, fantastic, amazing, delightful, stupendous, terrific, magnificent, incredible, joyous, magical, superb, awesome, fabulous, breathtaking, mesmerising, stunning, unbelievably exciting news.

I've completely ran out of superlatives. I can't think of another suitable adjective for the life of me.

• Haha 1

Â