Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

He’s slowly playing himself out of the team and potentially a move. Unai looked so mad when he came off. He won’t tolerate his continued petulance and poor performances. 

I hope Emery can work some of his voodoo magic because there's no-one else to play. Dougie must start and we need to find a way to get him firing.

5 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

how many times has he lost the ball in or outside of the penalty area, or give away a foul there

Too many. Always itching for a card too

Edited by Humanoid

1 minute ago, ozvilla28 said:

He is way overated here Kamara is alot better. We didn't miss him when he was suspended either looked miles better.

I wouldn’t call him overrated - but yes I agree Kamara is a better player 

Emery knows 🤔 I really think if we get a big offer in the summer he goes. I've loved him ever since he arrived, been a huge part of where we are today, but on the eye test recently there seems something missing from him recently, hope he can get it back. 

1 minute ago, ChesterDad said:

I wouldn’t call him overrated - but yes I agree Kamara is a better player 

He is way to often a bad mistake that costs us a goal or kills the momentum.

He’s brain dead at times. Booked for a needless foul, then does it again 5 minutes later. Lucky not to be sent off. Similar to the Brentford game - just needed to avoid a booking to escape a 2 match ban, and gets himself booked in the 97th minute. 

• Like 1

He does things at his pace and when we win he looks like a quality player , but when we have to scrap he looks like the wrong choice

To be honest he looks like the City player that Pep always thought he would be and would suit them perfectly , if they make us a big offer  and we can replace him with 2 or 3  Rogers type signings for his position I wouldn’t be against cashing in

but I’d rather keep him 

Â