Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

I will argue that since the break he has been the best overall player in the Premier league. About time one of our own was given the recognition he deserves. His passion tackling tactical play and passing range has been sublime. This 3 games a week will suit him because in Brazil as kids its what they are used to albeit at a slightly lower level. 

8 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

I will argue that since the break he has been the best overall player in the Premier league. About time one of our own was given the recognition he deserves. His passion tackling tactical play and passing range has been sublime. This 3 games a week will suit him because in Brazil as kids its what they are used to albeit at a slightly lower level. 

Yeah, okay calm down there a bit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Laughable Chimp said:

Yeah, okay calm down there a bit.

I will argue. No need to calm down about it.  Even Robbie bellend Savage was complimentary about him. That's twice he has been complimentary about us in one game .

We need to lose the inferiority complex.

11 hours ago, Farlz said:

The only player to come out of these 3 games with credit. Whatever he was doing during that break from football worked a treat because he's been absolutely superb.

I'd do anything to hold onto him in the event of relegation. 

Yes, after agree with that. He wasn't one of the standout players, for me, prior to lockdown. But, since the return, he's been our best player in each game. Looks like he came back with the knowledge of how to play the holding role and now looks accomplished there. 

• Like 1

Shame as Luiz will be another of those great players to play for an awful Villa team at the wrong time.

However, maybe he'll stay even if we get relegated as i imagine Wesley will be going nowhere should we go down?

Â