Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

22 hours ago, TRO said:

well, We are a yo yo club is an opinion, not a fact......many pundits do like us and get frustrated with us , just like we do.

I think most of his facts he gets right.

Don't be hurt, by shots at us.....just be focused on us getting better.....store the hurt and our day will be more sweeter.

Well, it's not even an opinion. Relegated once in 30 years? It is impossible to form an opinion that that is a yo-yo club. He is just talking shit.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

Well, it's not even an opinion. Relegated once in 30 years? It is impossible to form an opinion that that is a yo-yo club. He is just talking shit.

Souness is a dotard, he may very well have confused yo-yo with a boomerang. 

Edited by sne
  • Haha 3

Just now, alreadyexists said:

I did think the same thing. With two people that I assume he must live with as they are less than 2m away from each other 🙄 

Yes, that's the least of the worries. Celebrity going shopping is highly likely to be crowded, possibly by a fan wanting a pic etc. See those guys with him a fair bit in social media pics so I'd guess you're correct. 

It's not just his safety he's potentially risking here. 

19 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

He’s out for a bit of shopping apparently.

I see Sisqo is bringing back the Thong Song..

Never have liked bleached hair unless it's on a Lady, I preferred the hairstyle he had when he joined us.

Edited by Dave-R

20 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

I think he is talking about what we are capable of.....not what we have done.

I think he is saying the way we are going we will be one.....just surmising.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Never have liked bleached hair unless it's on a Lady, I preferred the hairstyle he had when he joined us.

Practicing 3 in midfield....He needs to put Norwood or Fleck, in that bag.

Edited by TRO

10 minutes ago, Dale said:

It's not just his safety he's potentially risking here. 

No the risk is clear, that there is a major threat to the Thong Song being re released, we must act now to stop this injustice.

You know if Luiz is the reason that Song comes back that every club and football fan up and down the country will want us relegated 50 times over. Petitions will go up to have our club relocated well away from anyone else's club. If the threat of relegation was'nt clear before it certainly is now with that hairstyle.

Hairstyles have always been a thing at Villa have they not lol..

19 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

You mean the bleached braids?

4 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

You mean the bleached braids?

More of a grey colour wasn't it what he had?? I am colour blind though but did look a grey colour to me, It did look much better than his style now I think. Yes I do remember that he had his hair in Braids.

Had a decent game. What I would like from him is to move the ball quicker at times. There were a couple of times especially in first half, he could’ve switched the play quickly but he instead chose to take an extra touch and play the safer option. I understand why, with the form we were on, but at the top level those things can make a big difference.

On 15/06/2020 at 19:24, alreadyexists said:

He’s out for a bit of shopping apparently.

Walking down Navigation Street towards Hill Street must remind him of the flavellas back home.   What a grim part of town. 

• Haha 2

Â