Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

9 hours ago, nepal_villan said:

I remember at the start of last season everyone was gushing about Trez's play. There is a player in him if used the right way, but guess the lack of versatility and consistency is the issue. 

I think that's very liberal use of 'everyone'! Some people? One or two?

On 03/01/2022 at 03:45, sne said:

If we could use him as part of any + money offer for Attila Szalai at Fenerbahce I'd gladly take that deal. If Fener are still interested.

God yes.

Yes yes yes.

Yes.

30 minutes ago, The Other Mat said:

I saw someone say he played DM last night! 

Just looked he was subbed after 53mins so couldn't have played that well. 

He's only just back from injury. I watched the second half and it was terrible, nobody played that well.

1 hour ago, Adman said:

tenor.gif

Nothing against the guy but he's just another who really isn't up to where we want to be so we need to move on for his sake and to enable us to push on. 

16 minutes ago, sidcow said:

tenor.gif

Nothing against the guy but he's just another who really isn't up to where we want to be so we need to move on for his sake and to enable us to push on. 

i had nothing against him before his brentford antics

now i hope he never puts on a villa shirt again

13 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i had nothing against him before his brentford antics

now i hope he never puts on a villa shirt again

What was even more baffling is he actually beat his man and was in a perfect position to smack it across the box but he decided to turn in the opposite direction and dive,  zero intelligence 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, sidcow said:

tenor.gif

The gif king strikes again.

2 hours ago, CVByrne said:

We need to be selling players not loaning more out. So hopefully it's a loan with obligation to buy or a straight sale.

I guess it depends what kind of loan fee you are getting.

I saw AEG has a buy clause at £8.6m, which doesn't correlate with our supposed £15m valuation, unless they paid a £6m loan fee?

Â