Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

15 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Forget fitness, tactics, any sort of set piece work.

Send him away with someone on the training ground to play balls through to him all day and get him finishing.

A feather of composure and he'll be lethal. Hope one flies in off his shin early v Burnley, could unlock something.

Indeed, I didn't even know he had piercing runs through the middle into the box, in his locker.

Looked very good on the highlights, as did young Keinan!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Just watched the extended highlights and looks like Trez had a really good game. Involved in pretty much everything good we did, just couldn't get a goal. 

Starting to really like him.

His finishing is one of the worst I’ve seen so far. Usually I don’t worry when a player missing chances, but some of his finishing is really bad. However he definitely have other good parts which he could offers more than our other wingers.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, abdulaziz1 said:

His finishing is one of the worst I’ve seen so far. Usually I don’t worry when a player missing chances, but some of his finishing is really bad. However he definitely have other good parts which he could offers more than our other wingers.

It's bad, like really bad.  I fully agree that he brings alot to the pitch but when you have a striker scoring 1 in 3(very average) then you need other people to chip in with a couple goals.  We probably need 5 goals each from El Ghazi and Trez.  I can see El Ghazi getting his but I have no idea how Trez even gets his first goal.  

4 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

He just looks like he is trying too hard at the moment. He is getting better with each game and I fully expect him to add goals and assists in time. He was a real handful last night.

Several of our players are a bit stressed out and seem to snatch at chances, and lack the confidence to get the vision and technique right. 

We got an expression in Norwegian which directly translated is "to play with high shoulders". Not sure if we got that from English, but can't think of what that would be. Maybe @Michelsen would know. Either way I feel Trez and a few others just need to get a few good results and it will be very different. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rightdm00 said:

It's bad, like really bad.  I fully agree that he brings alot to the pitch but when you have a striker scoring 1 in 3(very average) then you need other people to chip in with a couple goals.  We probably need 5 goals each from El Ghazi and Trez.  I can see El Ghazi getting his but I have no idea how Trez even gets his first goal.  

The problem with El Ghazi so far, his lack of confidence. There was an occasion at Arsenal we were 4 on 3, a good pass could have lead to a goal. Somehow he wanted to go past players. He done it in a really bad way. It was really bad. Although he’s still having his goals and assists which is ok. But the amount of him losing the ball is costly.

Trez on the other hand seem to have a better confidence to take on players, but if he improves his finishing I think he’ll be way better than any forwards we have currently.

If you combine El Ghazi’s finishing and crossing to Trez ability then we’d have a fantastic player. But thats how it is.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, abdulaziz1 said:

The problem with El Ghazi so far, his lack of confidence. There was an occasion at Arsenal we were 4 on 3, a good pass could have lead to a goal. Somehow he wanted to go past players. He done it in a really bad way. It was really bad. Although he’s still having his goals and assists which is ok. But the amount of him losing the ball is costly.

Trez on the other hand seem to have a better confidence to take on players, but if he improves his finishing I think he’ll be way better than any forwards we have currently.

If you combine El Ghazi’s finishing and crossing to Trez ability then we’d have a fantastic player. But thats how it is.

His name is Said Benrahma...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, M_Afro said:

No goals or assists this season. I know he is recovering from injury but he hasn’t offered much so far.

to be fair, he is prob not in a good place there, and its almost certainly affecting his performances.

On 24/09/2019 at 18:20, KenjiOgiwara said:

Between him and Wesley's finishing I consume wayy to much Ardbeg 

You can never consume to much Ardbeg!

I finished off my Uigeadail last week, absolutely stunning. Can't decide whether or not to replace it or try the Corryvreckan. 

8 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

I agree, but El Ghazi scored a cracking goal so hard to argue with his selection today.

He did but other than that, I thought he was quite poor and has been found wanting at this level so far. I’m not writing him off far from it, he will improve I think

1 minute ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

He did but other than that, I thought he was quite poor and has been found wanting at this level so far. I’m not writing him off far from it, he will improve I think

2 goals and an assist in 6 games

• Like 1

Â