Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

34 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

He's not bad at all and he's our only real outlet at times, there's work to be done, but first and foremost we've got to get him into a condition where he can play for ninety minutes - this bloke's fitness could be the key to our season.

I like him and he works bloody hard, unlike El Ghazi who hides for a lot of the game. 

His fitness is crucial to our season for sure. 

• Like 1

I like him, he has good technique, he's quite quick, and he can run with the ball. 

It's all good until he has to pull the trigger :( 

I think he'll improve a lot, his decision making in front of goal will get better, but it's just a bit costly at the moment.  He has big moments and I'm sure he's desperate to score, but he just needs to calm down and relax.  

On 23/09/2019 at 10:41, Wainy316 said:

Clearly the best of our wingers.

I think so too. Not sure his vision and passing is up there with Jota, or his crossing and whinging is up there with El Ghazi, but he's pretty solid at most things and his work rate is just phenomenal. 

On 23/09/2019 at 09:48, villa89 said:

This. Like him or loath him he is much better than El Ghazi or Jota.

Disagree. If we are going to score it always looks like it is going to come through el ghazi from our wingers (obviously Jack and John do it but aren't wingers). El Ghazi needs a bit more confidence to beat players and more defensive awareness but when locked in el ghazi has appeared better. 

2 hours ago, villalad21 said:

I think El Ghazi is a better finisher from what i've seen so far.

But Trez is an overall better player.

If he had El Ghazi's finishing, he'd be some player. We should be working behind the scenes to get that aspect of his game up.

Forget fitness, tactics, any sort of set piece work.

Send him away with someone on the training ground to play balls through to him all day and get him finishing.

A feather of composure and he'll be lethal. Hope one flies in off his shin early v Burnley, could unlock something.

• Like 2

Â