Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

Literally my only knowledge of him is of Kodjia making him look a bit of a chump, but hopefully he's got a whole lot more to him. I guess this means that we won't be sending £30m down the M5 for Webster anyway. 

percy is now reporting it, looking a pretty legit purchase now i would say.

Ezri Konsa is set to complete a move to Aston Villa within the next 24 hours after Villa triggered his £12m release clause. [john percy] #avfc

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

Literally my only knowledge of him is of Kodjia making him look a bit of a chump, but hopefully he's got a whole lot more to him. I guess this means that we won't be sending £30m down the M5 for Webster anyway. 

You would think it puts a fairly significant nail in the Tuanzebe loan coffin too, albeit maybe not a final nail.

4 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

That the defence all but sorted then? How do people feel about Elmo, Bree and Taylor being our FB backups?

A DM (possibly two?), a GK and a winger and I'll be pretty happy.

i think with the amount of players we need to sign, they are fine, dont forget Hause can play LB also.

I think if we stay up, we can start to rectify squad depth issues next summer transfer window, right now we just need a first team capable of keeping us up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

Ball playing centre half, look forward to 4 years of people saying he should be playing DM.

he should..............do you DISAGREE!?!?!?!?!?!

:P

3 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

need some of our brentford friends to come on and enlighten us as to whether he's any good...or how they've taken us to the cleaners

They’re speaking quite highly of him in the transfer thread...

A few Brentford fans on Twitter pleased that they got him for £1.8m and are selling for £12m ... I swear those fans get a percentage of each sale! Not sure why else they’d all be so keen to constantly sell their best players.

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Haha 1

Â