Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

Good prospect but a bit of a way to go at this level IMO, if this is followed by signing someone like Cahill then it would be very good business/ thinking. Over all though very happy if this goes through as he has a lot of potential.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Good prospect but a bit of a way to go at this level IMO, if this is followed by signing someone like Cahill then it would be very good business/ thinking. Over all though very happy if this goes through as he has a lot of potential.

Wouldn't be keen on Cahill I think, but Konsa as backup would make perfect sense 

8 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

If we sign cahill that's 5 centre backs. Can't see it. 

19 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

A few Brentford fans on Twitter pleased that they got him for £1.8m and are selling for £12m ... I swear those fans get a percentage of each sale! Not sure why else they’d all be so keen to constantly sell their best players.

Profit on player sales gets them off, let's not kink shame.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Ball playing centre half, look forward to 4 years of people saying he should be playing DM.

:lol: TBH, when I looked at that YouTube highlight reel I did find myself wondering if Dean has DM in mind for him.

26 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

need some of our brentford friends to come on and enlighten us as to whether he's any good...or how they've taken us to the cleaners

Smith knows him so I wouldn’t worry.

1 minute ago, villan-scott said:

Happy with this. I assume he is the Tuanzebe alternative. 

Highly rated ball playing centre back. Will develop well under Smith ROK and Terry and a good partner for Mings too, organising him. 

Get him in. 

This is exactly why he should be first choice CB. He is a talent, work in progress. He needs to develop. He will without a doubt cost us points by inexperience. Should signed as backup and rotation.  Season is long enough, he'd play plenty. 

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Ponky said:

So does one trigger a release clause by tabling a bid, or slapping one in? 

Both are fine, as long as you weigh it up first. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, BOF said:

You would think it puts a fairly significant nail in the Tuanzebe loan coffin too, albeit maybe not a final nail.

I never took much notice of that, I can’t see Purslow back tracking so quickly or obviously against the policy of not developing other clubs players, it would be obvious a loan wouldn’t have a buy option.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Happy with this. I assume he is the Tuanzebe alternative. 

Highly rated ball playing centre back. Will develop well under Smith ROK and Terry and a good partner for Mings too, organising him. 

Get him in. 

Agree. Axel ended up a fans favourite but he didn’t start that way. His  transformation under the coaching of Smith etc ( and the improvements in Elmo and Taylor) gives me plenty confidence we can significantly add to his game. 

• Like 1

Â